Crest Audio Powered speakers LQ12P & LQ15P

Old November 4th 04, 08:17 PM
Adrian

Default Crest Audio Powered speakers LQ12P & LQ15P

Hello -

I am aware that Crest is a great amp company : )

I am considering buying a few pairs of their self-powered speakers for
DJ use, and have been unable to get any field user feedback or reviews
on their sound quality and durability.

I currently own several pairs of Mackie SRM450, some JBL EONs as well.

*Anyone* using these at all?

Impressions (especially contrasted w/ USA Mackies)?

Thanks all so much!

Adrian