ADS PS5 specs needed

Old January 28th 04, 08:11 PM
Dan

Default ADS PS5 specs needed

Does anyone know the dimensions of an old a/d/s/ PS5 amp?

Dan

Old January 29th 04, 04:02 AM
Tbird 1950

dimensions a
200mm x 45mm x 130mm
or
7 7/8" x 1 3/4 " x 5 1/8"
hope that helps
tony
Old January 29th 04, 05:59 AM
Dan

Tony,

Have you still got one?

Dan

Old January 29th 04, 07:19 PM
Tbird 1950

Dan, I don't think I have any left.I know I have none here in the city, and
upstate where I keep the balance of my inventory is too snowed in now to even
try and approach-If I find one, I will let you know-
thanks for asking
tony
Old August 13th 04, 07:14 PM
billwineberg

i have one of these "ADS PS5 power plate" amps and need specs on power
etc. so I can see how to use this thing, thanks!

--
billwineberg

Need specs on Gefell/Neumann/RFT Capsules, Microphoneschematics and small DIY-solutions Audio Ray General 5 January 15th 04 10:24 PM
Specs for Blaupunkt ODWA1200 12" old model subs??? Berlinwall5985 Car Audio 2 December 11th 03 03:48 PM
MTX Woofer Specs vern Car Audio 4 September 26th 03 02:04 PM
Nakamichi PA-400M Mobile Power Amplifier Specs please [email protected] Car Audio 2 September 7th 03 01:55 AM
Infinity SM152 specs please Beaker020 General 5 July 20th 03 09:23 PM