Jim Kollens

Default Dudtsi Daka studio dog update

Well, he's still alive! (Colin Clive "It's Alive! It's Alive!") He now is
almost totally deaf and his cataracs have made him quite blind. Although his
rear legs are almost lifeless, he can still get around with his front legs.
Dudtsi still eats like a horse and is almost 18 years old! He ****es all over
the place but I still love him dearly and since he still seems happy I couldn'
dream of putting him to sleep. And he still follows me everywhere! Gee, he's
the only one who seems to really love me! Doesn't he know I'm a real creep?
Kendall

"Jim Kollens" wrote in message
Well, he's still alive! (Colin Clive "It's Alive! It's Alive!") He now

is
almost totally deaf and his cataracs have made him quite blind. Although

his
rear legs are almost lifeless, he can still get around with his front

legs.
Dudtsi still eats like a horse and is almost 18 years old! He ****es all

over
the place but I still love him dearly and since he still seems happy I

couldn'
dream of putting him to sleep. And he still follows me everywhere! Gee,

he's
the only one who seems to really love me! Doesn't he know I'm a real

creep?

That's one of the great things about dogs. It doesn't matter if you're the
president of the SPCA or a bank robber. When you come home, all you get
from a dog is love. They don't stab you in the back. They don't say bad
things about you to your friends. If you leave, get to the car and realize
you forgot your keys, they're happy to see you walk back in the door to get
them.

Three and a half years ago, when we moved to Los Angeles, I had to leave my
dog in Eugene Oregon with my wife's dad. He wasn't very bright, but he made
up for it by being literally the sweetest dog in all of creation. The plan
at the time of the move was that we would get out of the apartment after the
first year lease was over, and into a house so we could bring him down here.
Unfortunately, that didn't happen, due to several circumstances.

Today, his health reached the point where his quality of life was getting
worse, as he was an old dog. We had to make the decision to allow him to be
put to sleep. He went in this afternoon at 4:00, some 1000 miles or more
away from me, and without me having a chance to see him to say goodbye.
It's like losing a best friend. I miss my dog.

Damn. I thought I was all done crying for today, and then I have to go and
start talking on a newsgroup for some reason, and start it all over again.
Makes it ****ing hard to type.

Kendall

Tommy B

You know guys, I think there's a Universal DOG,
and we all have a little piece. Then again, I'm dyslexic.
;-)
They say a dog is like a bright 4-5 year old, minus specch, but when you
have a dog, you realize words are secondary communication, again.
My sister had to put her dog of 10 years, to sleep,
because of rage syndrome. WHOA!
Keep crying when the feelings come up.
is all the advise I know to give.
I'm sorry for your loss.
Tom

"Kendall" wrote in message
om...

[...]

Paul Stamler

Kendall, I'm sorry about your dog. I had to do the same thing about six
weeks ago, and it hurts. But they bring a lot of light to the world during
the short time they're with us.

Peace,
Paul

Peter Larsen

Tommy B wrote:

They say a dog is like a bright 4-5 year old, minus specch,

Minus speech? - since when?

Kind regards

Peter Larsen