anony

Default Honda Accord front speaker installation help

Hi,

I'm looking for information on how to remove the panels on my 2000 Honda
Accord EX 4 door sedan, so that I can install new speakers on the front
doors?

Thanks for any information,
Brian

pete

"anony" wrote in message
. com...
Hi,

I'm looking for information on how to remove the panels on my 2000 Honda
Accord EX 4 door sedan, so that I can install new speakers on the front
doors?

Thanks for any information,
Brian

If this helps at all - I have a 96 US Accord wagon and was in the door
recently while installing an alarm -
unscrew the lock plunger/button.
remove the blanking caps over the screws in the interior door handle, and at
the top front of the panel
remove the screws behind these caps
wind the window right down
(depending on your skill level you may want to disconnect the battery -
there is a fair bit of wiring in the door connected to expensive boxes)
put something flat and wide (putty knife) betweet the panel and the door at
the bottom and carefully lever the panel out to pop the clips out of the
holes in the door frame. Work right around the panel
once its out a bit you can reach in and disconnect the plugs to the light
(if it has one) and the power window/mirror/lock panel
disconnect the actuator rod from the interior door handle to the lock
mechanism
lift the panel out and up

HTH

Bose 901 Review William Sommerwerck General 149 January 8th 05 04:49 PM
Alpine in Honda Accord BR Car Audio 1 October 11th 03 08:53 AM
honda civic 94 speaker problem gavincha Car Audio 8 September 15th 03 05:31 PM
2000 Honda Accord Stereo - DOes it have aux inputs? mayhemkrew Car Audio 0 August 24th 03 06:17 AM
Honda Accord 89 Stereo Installation M R F Jewel Car Audio 1 July 23rd 03 07:32 PM