FS: Celestion SL-6 Speakers

Old September 21st 04, 05:03 PM
Ken Drescher

Default FS: Celestion SL-6 Speakers

Famous English minimonitors. 6" woofer and copper dome tweeter. In the lineage
of the fabulous SL-600 that had the aircraft aluminum cabinets. Super smooth
sound with decent bass for the small size.

When I first heard these speakers back in themid 80's I was very impressed
with imaging that extened way past the speakers. It was actually quite
amazing.

Email for more info.
<P><a href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.html>audio.net</a>, Used
Audio Shop<P>Now entering our 9th year of operation.<P>100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.