Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Record Ho!

Default FS: PS Audio 4.5 preamp with phono Excellent Condition

PS Audio 4.5 Preamp is in Excellent condition with original box and a copy
of the manual. I also have the resistor pack that came with it. This unit
is in excellent condition. It has an excellent phono stage and it is
flexible. If interested please contact me. I'm asking $200 for the preamp.
Reasons as stated above I haven't seen one this clean in sometime. Shipping
$15.00

Thanks