Altec Lansing 893A Corona Speakers For Sale

Old November 15th 03, 07:07 PM
RD

Default Altec Lansing 893A Corona Speakers For Sale

ALTEC LANSING 893A "CORONA" BOOKSHELF/FLOORSTANDING SPEAKERS THEY ARE
IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. I AM ORIGINAL OWNER.THESE SPEAKERS ARE VERY
HARD TO FIND AND SOUGHT AFTER BY AUDIOPHILES FOR THEIR FAMOUS ALTEC
SOUND. THEY MEASURE 12"H X 22"W X 9"D AND HAVE BEAUTIFUL WALNUT
VENEERS. THEY ARE HIGH EFFICIENCY, 2-WAY 8 OHM SPEAKERS (SENSITIVITY
OF 93db) WITH A 10" ALNICO WOOFER AND 3" DIRECT RADIATING TWEETER AND
CAN BE USED WITH LOW OR HIGH OUTPUT AMPS OR RECEIVERS.
ASKING $150 FOR THE PAIR.