Install Instructions for Pioneer Amp GM-X404???

Old October 19th 03, 11:08 PM
MicroCast

Default Install Instructions for Pioneer Amp GM-X404???

Anyone happen to have the owner's manual/install instructions for the
Pioneer GM-X404 amp? I need at a minimum to know what plugs into where.

Thank you!
Brent

Old October 20th 03, 03:13 AM
Paul Vina

If you can't look at an amp and readily identify what goes where then you
shouldn't be doing the install. Take it to a qualified shop. If you're
stubborn you can download the manual at www.pioneerelectronics.com

Paul Vina

Old October 22nd 03, 02:28 AM
MicroCast

I'm stubborn and WILL install this amp. Lack of knowledge never stopped me
from learning.

Already tried Pioneer's website--no dice. Most of the plugs/wires are
obvious--but two of them are not.

Old October 22nd 03, 03:57 AM
Paul Vina

Which ones aren't? How are they labeled? I suggested against it since it can
screw up your electrical system, your amp, or your HU if you mess something
up.

Paul Vina