scott johnson

Default Cheap Subs

probably if you by everything from Walmart. they sell subs for $49 , empty
sub boxes for $29 and amps for $100 and up.

"Bryan Jackson" wrote in message
om...
I want to add some bass to my car. Right now I have 2 polk EX793a
that do all of the bass (oval speakers 180 watts peak). I have no
amp. I would like to add one sub and one mono amp for under 300
dollars. Is this possible?