FS or Trade: Space Muffins electronic drums

Old December 3rd 03, 07:19 AM
John

Default FS or Trade: Space Muffins electronic drums

Hey all,

I have a set of Space Muffins by Boom Theory that I'm parting with. I'm
interested in selling or trading them via usenet rather than eBay. In case
you're not familiar with them, they can be seen he

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...9016940189/g=h
ome/search/detail/base_pid/449511/

The only difference being that my kit includes 4 cymbals (crash, ride, or
whatever you want them to be) as accessories.

Cosmetically the kit is in great shape, except that the module (brain) is
missing a few knob covers. This doesn't affect the pots though, they still
work fine. The headphone pot can be scratchy, but other than that, it's
perfect. All the triggers work, and the module functions flawlessly. The
snare drum has 2 triggers, one for the head, and one for the rim. Crosstalk is
fully adjustable to prevent false triggering. These are very easy to setup and
use right away, since they look and play just like real drums.

As far as cost, I'll take $900 OBO. Considering what they go for new, this is
a hell of a deal. I just have some other things I need more right now. I'm
planning on getting a new mixer. If you're interested in trading for them, I'm
always in the market for good mics or pre-amps. Currently though I'm really
interested in a new interface for my computer, one like the RME hammerfall.
Or, I'd be interested in a digital mixer like the DM24 by Tascam or the o1v96
by Yamaha. We could work out the difference in cash on any trades. I would
prefer the buyer to be near the Lexington, KY area, since I will not ship the
drums. They're simply too bulky to make shipping affordable. I will arrange
for delivery, or if there is a considerable distance, I can meet you halfway.
If you are interested and want pictures or anything, just send me an email.

Thanks!
-John Vice
www.summertimestudios.com