marley

Default crackling corrupt aiffs please help

hi

I moved some aiffs from an external hard disk that had a damaged directory.
Most of them came out with a corrupt header. I repaired some of the files
with fix 16bit aiff but now they make a crackling sound when I play them so
I stopped until I can find another solution. Does any one know what happened
to my aiffs and how to fix them?

Thank you all for your help

faisal