Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default I just noticed

That when the conversation turned polite and intelligent 2pid
vanished.

Coincidence?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 1, 7:15*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
That when the conversation turned polite and intelligent 2pid
vanished.

Coincidence?

He's here for the pain.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
That when the conversation turned polite and intelligent 2pid
vanished.

Coincidence?

He's here for the pain.

I hope 2pid's dominatrix lets him post again. I'm very curious what
his input into the book thread will be.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
That when the conversation turned polite and intelligent 2pid
vanished.

Coincidence?

He's here for the pain.

I hope 2pid's dominatrix lets him post again. I'm very curious what
his input into the book thread will be.

RAO is his dominatrix.

2pid, have you noticed? Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 0 July 19th 08 10:46 PM
I've just noticed... Karl Vacuum Tubes 5 April 10th 05 05:04 PM
Logic's "Multipressor": how come no-one ever noticed? Jan Holm Pro Audio 0 June 27th 04 04:57 PM
Have you noticed a change in the magazines? LeBaron & Alrich Pro Audio 1 July 4th 03 07:21 AM