Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Note to George

George, I have accumulated many dozens and 1000s of Posse Points. I
was hoping to get a new power conditioner or maybe a food processor
but I haven't seen the new Posse Redemption Catalog.

Will it be coming soon?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message
George, I have accumulated many dozens and 1000s of Posse
Points. I
was hoping to get a new power conditioner or maybe a food
processor
but I haven't seen the new Posse Redemption Catalog.

Will it be coming soon?

Dear Mr. Shhhh,

Your limited edition, gift CD, gift wrapped in dual layered
toilet paper, is in the mail. Here at Posse inc we wish you
happy listening to the Arnold B. Krueger Christmas Carol
Collection on Tambourine. Recorded by the Maestro himself.
Inner sleeve notes by all his admirers, so yes, it is blank.

On behalf of Posse Inc TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Herbert Hoover[_3_] Herbert Hoover[_3_] is offline

wrote in message
George, I have accumulated many dozens and 1000s of Posse
Points. I
was hoping to get a new power conditioner or maybe a food
processor
but I haven't seen the new Posse Redemption Catalog.

Will it be coming soon?

Dear Mr. Shhhh,

Your limited edition, gift CD, gift wrapped in dual layered
toilet paper, is in the mail. Here at Posse inc we wish you
happy listening to the Arnold B. Krueger Christmas Carol
Collection on Tambourine. Recorded by the Maestro himself.
Inner sleeve notes by all his admirers, so yes, it is blank.

On behalf of Posse Inc TT

Oh, wow! Can I have one, too!!!

Puh...leeeze????

Herbert
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 5 Feb, 02:12, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
George, I have accumulated many dozens and 1000s of Posse Points. I
was hoping to get a new power conditioner or maybe a food processor
but I haven't seen the new Posse Redemption Catalog.

Will it be coming soon?

only 300 points!!!
https://secure7.actionhosting.ca/bow...Grater_890.JPG

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

George, I have accumulated many dozens and 1000s of Posse Points. I
was hoping to get a new power conditioner or maybe a food processor
but I haven't seen the new Posse Redemption Catalog.
Will it be coming soon?

As you know, most of the gifts featured in past catalogs were donations from
E.H.E.E. members. This year, the troubled economy has inflicted pain on all
consumer sectors, including audio gear. We will be issuing a catalog of
sorts, but it will offer only a limited selection of premiums. Some of the
items we've lined up so far are the following:

Used aBxism torture boxes (not guaranteed to be in working order).

Discarded Bibles from Goose Puke Baptist Chruch (may have pages
missing and/or stained).

A "death threat" training course that teaches you how to reshape
humor and irony into menacing comments.

A large supply of lithium and other other anti-paranoia drugs.
(Note: These meds are in prescription bottles so date of
manufacture is unknown.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 5, 11:31*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

George, I have accumulated many dozens and 1000s of Posse Points. I
was hoping to get a new power conditioner or maybe a food processor
but I haven't seen the new Posse Redemption Catalog.
Will it be coming soon?

As you know, most of the gifts featured in past catalogs were donations from
E.H.E.E. members. This year, the troubled economy has inflicted pain on all
consumer sectors, including audio gear. We will be issuing a catalog of
sorts, but it will offer only a limited selection of premiums. Some of the
items we've lined up so far are the following:

* * * * A "death threat" training course that teaches you how to reshape
* * * * humor and irony into menacing comments.

Um, how many points?

Given this choice I'm leaning towards Clyde's "food processor".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

George, I have accumulated many dozens and 1000s of Posse Points. I
was hoping to get a new power conditioner or maybe a food processor
but I haven't seen the new Posse Redemption Catalog.
Will it be coming soon?

As you know, most of the gifts featured in past catalogs were donations from
E.H.E.E. members. This year, the troubled economy has inflicted pain on all
consumer sectors, including audio gear. We will be issuing a catalog of
sorts, but it will offer only a limited selection of premiums. Some of the
items we've lined up so far are the following:

* * * * A "death threat" training course that teaches you how to reshape
* * * * humor and irony into menacing comments.

Um, how many points?

Unfortunately for you newbies, this is the jackpot prize.

Given this choice I'm leaning towards Clyde's "food processor".

Reasonable choice under the circumstances. (Cheese not included.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

wrote in message
[...]

Dear Mr. Hoover,

I apologise on behalf of Posse Inc. that we can not extend
this offer to you. Upon taking legal advice (Cornflakes
packet #709) on this matter the above mentioned CD has
constituted a death threat, so we wish to take the
non-existent moral high ground on this matter and not send
you one.

Apologies again on behalf of Posse Inc. TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

wrote:

. ..

wrote in message
[...]

On consideration we may be offer you a consolation gift in
time. It is a current project under consideration and will
be of full size, limited edition poster of Mr. Krueger's
carcass being gnawed at by Jackals while staked out on ant
hill.

Unfortunately, we again have run into problems as our
extensive breeding program still cannot produce a creature
that can stomach Mr. Krueger. BTW it is now a proven fact
that Jackals will eat their own faecal matter before even
sniffing any Arny once touched. A theory is they do this to
get the smell out of their noses.

On behalf of Posse Inc. TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Herbert Hoover[_3_] Herbert Hoover[_3_] is offline

wrote in message
[...]

I can wait as long as it will be suitably framed.

Herbert

For George ScottW Audio Opinions 40 July 21st 05 03:14 AM
Note to George M. Middius Lionel Audio Opinions 0 June 23rd 05 09:45 AM
Note to George M. Middius Lionel Audio Opinions 0 October 28th 04 08:39 AM
A very serious note to George M. Middius. Lionel Audio Opinions 0 December 12th 03 01:47 PM
Note to George The Stainless Steel Boob Orchestra Audio Opinions 3 November 21st 03 06:28 AM