Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Kwestion for the Krooborg

[This question is directed to Arnii F. Krooger of Goose Puke, Michigan.
I'm making an explicit point of this because the poor dumb **** has
recently confessed that he sometimes doesn't recognize his own name.]

Arnii, of the last 100 posts to which you've replied directly, how many
treated you seriously and how many mocked you? I haven't done the
research, but my rough estimate would be 25% serious and 75% mocking.
What's your estimate?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jun 18, 3:29�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
[This question is directed to Arnii F. Krooger of Goose Puke, Michigan.
I'm making an explicit point of this because the poor dumb **** has
recently confessed that he sometimes doesn't recognize his own name.]

Arnii, of the last 100 posts to which you've replied directly, how many
treated you seriously and how many mocked you? I haven't done the
research, but my rough estimate would be 25% serious and 75% mocking.
What's your estimate?

Middiot I have to again ask who this Arnii fellow is, Middiot. At
least Middiot he has 25% serious woth 100's and you Middiot would have
0% with 1,000's! ROFTMLOA!

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message
[This question is directed to Arnii F. Krooger of Goose
Puke, Michigan. I'm making an explicit point of this
because the poor dumb **** has recently confessed that he
sometimes doesn't recognize his own name.]

Arnii, of the last 100 posts to which you've replied
directly, how many treated you seriously and how many
mocked you?

Well, there's a lot of sore losers on RAO, becuase I've been able to catch
them posting foolish things.

More to the point Middiot, how many people are avoiding RAO because of your
damping effect on OT discussion?

George, tell us all how proud you are of your "power" to turn RAO into a
wasteland.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 21, 5:47*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:et2j54te2q1b0m5huork38l6g5rnia80o5@4ax .com

[This question is directed to Arnii F. Krooger of Goose
Puke, Michigan. I'm making an explicit point of this
because the poor dumb **** has recently confessed that he
sometimes doesn't recognize his own name.]

Arnii, of the last 100 posts to which you've replied
directly, how many treated you seriously and how many
mocked you?

Well, there's a lot of sore losers on RAO, becuase I've been able to catch
them posting foolish things.

More to the point Middiot, how many people are avoiding RAO because of your
damping effect on OT discussion?

George, tell us all how proud you are of your "power" to turn RAO into a
wasteland.

Weren't you just bragging about how you "drove people off". GOIA?

And now you want to blame George? How utterly insane of you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

[This question is directed to Arnii F. Krooger of Goose
Puke, Michigan. I'm making an explicit point of this
because the poor dumb **** has recently confessed that he
sometimes doesn't recognize his own name.]

Arnii, of the last 100 posts to which you've replied
directly, how many treated you seriously and how many
mocked you?

Well, there's a lot of sore losers on RAO, becuase I've been able to catch
them posting foolish things.

Yes, that's pretty much what I was thinking. Except for a few pronouns, of
course.

More to the point[,] [my supreme master], how many people are avoiding RAO because of your
damping effect on OT discussion?

I don't think that came out right, Arnii. Unless you're suggesting that "OT
discussion" is true and proper subject of RAO.

It's not my fault you're ****ed in the head, Turdbucket.

Weren't you just bragging about how you "drove people off". GOIA?
And now you want to blame George? How utterly insane of you.

Arnii had to squeeze off a couple of bombs while girding himself for
chruch™ tomorrow. First there's Worship Service, then there's Adult Bible
Fellowship, and finally they're having Praise Team Rehearsal. Sounds
stimulating. Nothing like a day in chruch to exercise the ol' gray matter,
right Arnii?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Iun, 12:44, George M. Middius wrote:

Arnii had to squeeze off a couple of bombs while girding himself for
chruch™ *tomorrow. First there's Worship Service, then there's Adult Bible
Fellowship, and finally they're having Praise Team Rehearsal. Sounds
stimulating. Nothing like a day in chruch to exercise the ol' gray matter,
right Arnii?

What about the Lying to Jesus workshop?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Herbert Hoover[_3_] Herbert Hoover[_3_] is offline

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 09:27:15 -0700 (PDT), "Shhhh! I'm Listening to
Reason!" wrote:

[...]

Ssssshh, I'm probably just slow, but I wasn't here when you coined
GOIA. I'd appreciate an acronymic unscrambling so I can follow along
as I mouth the words.....

And now you want to blame George? How utterly insane of you.

Those who can, do. Those who can't blame George.

Herbert
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Reason!" wrote:
[...]

I got sick of typing out "Good Old Insane Arns". :-)

And now you want to blame George? How utterly insane of you.

Those who can, do. Those who can't blame George.

Is George actually Bill Clinton?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Herbert Hoover[_3_] Herbert Hoover[_3_] is offline

(Snipped for brevity)

Ssssshh, I'm probably just slow, but I wasn't here when you coined
GOIA. I'd appreciate an acronymic unscrambling so I can follow along
as I mouth the words.....

I got sick of typing out "Good Old Insane Arns". :-)

Ahhh. Makes perfect sense

And now you want to blame George? How utterly insane of you.

Those who can, do. Those who can't blame George.

Is George actually Bill Clinton?

I don't think so, but the damndest thing is that Arnie keeps playing
Monica to George's Bill.

Herbert
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Herbert Hoover[_3_] Herbert Hoover[_3_] is offline

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 21:28:41 -0800 (PST), "Shhhh! I'm Listening to
Reason!" wrote:

On Feb 2, 8:21*pm, Herbert Hoover wrote:
(Snipped for brevity)

Ssssshh, I'm probably just slow, but I wasn't here when you coined
GOIA. I'd appreciate an acronymic unscrambling so I can follow along
as I mouth the words.....

I got sick of typing out "Good Old Insane Arns". :-)

Ahhh. Makes perfect sense

And now you want to blame George? How utterly insane of you.

Those who can, do. Those who can't blame George.

Is George actually Bill Clinton?

I don't think so, but the damndest thing is that Arnie keeps playing
Monica to George's Bill.

The thought of GOIA wearing a dress sickens me. Given his fashion
sense he'd probably leave his voluminous belly exposed. :-(

Not to worry. He's always having to take the dress to the cleaners.

Herbert