Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] SAJOSALES@gmail.com is offline

Default FS-3 Vintage RCA Amplifiers Ready For A Project

Vintage RCA MI-12182 1940's Tube Amplifier, ready for the enthusiast
to tweek it loud. The Amp, ready to be restored takes the following
tubes. R28, R27, 6146, 6146, DC3, DC3, SR4G4. Complete wiring and
mechanics are intact underneath. We are asking far below market value
at only $125

RCA MI 4122 1940's PA Tube Amplifier. Ready for the enthusiast to re-
build and tweek it loud, main unit has the tube sizes clearly written
on it from years past. Delivered to you with the original face place
intact, all wiring and mechanics are intact. Great unit for the
starter or reseller. We are going to sacrifice for the low price of
$75.

RCA MI 12723 High Impedance Tube Amplifier From the 1940's. 70 watts,
117 volts, all tube sizes are clearly visible from top of the base of
the amplifier. Great for the re-build enthusiast and tweekers. Wiring
and Mechanics are intact. We will provide photos upon request. Willing
to sacrifice for the below market price of $75. .

Please send me your questions or interest. I will get back with you as
soon as possible.

Thanks for viewing my ad!

Greg
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] meospeak@aol.com is offline

On Jan 11, 10:10�pm, "
wrote:
[...]

Hello Greg: Could you please email me with more info on the RCA MI
4122 and the MI 12723? I need to know what the power tubes are and the
rest of the tubes required. Besides the tubes, what else needs
attention? Also, do you happen to have any old RCA P.A. schematics? I
have an RCA 35 watt P.A. amp, MI 38619. I bought this off of Ebay and
when it arrived I realized that I had been scammed. The power
transformer had been replaced with a smaller one and after a quick
bench test I discovered it was shorted out. I have looked all over the
Internet for a schematic and/or information on this amp, because I
need a power transformer. This amp uses (2) 7027's and a 5U4GB
rectifier. Also, it has one 6SL7GT and onne 7025/12AX7. I just
happened to be surfing this morning and came across your page. Please
get back with me and maybe we can do some business. Thanks,
Marty