Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ralf R. Radermacher Ralf R. Radermacher is offline

Default Interesting audio freeware under XP?

Hi all,

just bought myself a second-hand notebook computer running under XP.
Since all my other computers are Macs, I'd like to learn about any
interesting audio freeware that runs under XP. Recording, editing,
conversion, analysis, utilities, the lot... :-)

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher - DL9KCG - Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Ralf R. Radermacher" wrote in message

Hi all,

just bought myself a second-hand notebook computer
running under XP. Since all my other computers are Macs,
I'd like to learn about any interesting audio freeware
that runs under XP. Recording, editing, conversion,
analysis, utilities, the lot... :-)

Audacity freeware, runs under Windows, Linux, Unix and Macs:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Boris Lau Boris Lau is offline

Ralf R. Radermacher wrote:
just bought myself a second-hand notebook computer running under XP.
Since all my other computers are Macs, I'd like to learn about any
interesting audio freeware that runs under XP. Recording, editing,
conversion, analysis, utilities, the lot... :-)

Hi there,
you could try this multitracker: http://www.kreatives.org/kristal
I haven't, but I would like to hear about it ;-)

If you need plugins, synths or other stuff like that, check out this
database search: http://www.kvraudio.com/get.php
Don't forget to deselect commercial and unreleased under "4. Include",
so you only get the free stuff.

Best from Freiburg
Boris