Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
West West is offline

Default Moscode Super It Preamp

FS: NYAL Super It. 72 db gain! Exellent condition functionally and
cosmetically. With manual & schematics. $179.00

west

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] hectorclem@verizon.net is offline

On Nov 4, 12:05 am, "West" wrote:
FS: NYAL Super It. 72 db gain! Exellent condition functionally and
cosmetically. With manual & schematics. $179.00

west

Hi,

I am very interested to buy your NYAL Super It. Before I make my
commitment
I'd like to know what tubes you have in it currently.

I just registered a few minutes ago and not familiar how business is
conducted here. It would help to let me know where you are or where
the
item is going to ship and if paypal is acceptable. You will be
shipping to
Marlton, NJ 08053 - pls calculate shipping cost.

Thank you and have a great day!