Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Ultimate Audiophile Hi-Fi System

Arny Krueger wrote:

Stereophile sucked "single presentation" right up, and made it their prime
evaluation technique.

Suck would appear to be an appropriate word to use.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

wrote in message
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message

Have you been approved to respond to my posts? I don't see you on the
list.

The list is at:

www.marcphillips.com

Sorry, but that link doesn't work.

Yes, and its a major boo-boo for a web designer when the site is there but a
link like this doesn't work

talk about not getting the joke!

Registrant:
Marc Phillips
Marc Phillips
1916 28th Av. South
Birmingham, AL 35209
US
Registrar: NameSecure.com
Domain: MARCPHILLIPS.COM
Created on 08-27-2002
Expires on 08-28-2005
Administrative Contact:
Marc Phillips
Phone: 205-870-3239
E-mail:

It does appear to be unknown to my DNS server though.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Poopie's problem with music

DonkeyBorg brayed:

Have you been approved to respond to my posts? I don't see you on the list.

Is that some variation on "don't ask me tricky questions I have no answer to" ?

No, you stupid donkey, it's a polite way of telling you to **** off. And
not because your idiotic questions are difficult, but because you're a
Krooger-loving troll and an total ****head.

I hope that's clear enough, but if not, I'll be glad to expand on it.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Sander deWaal wrote:

said:

Have you been approved to respond to my posts? I don't see you on the
list.

The list is at:

www.marcphillips.com

Sorry, but that link doesn't work.

Funny, that.
I just tried www.arnykrueger.com , that link didn't work either.

Do you suppose Arny was......lying?
No, can't be. Must be a misspelling of some sort, or Google lied.

Yes, that's it! Google lied!

phew!

http://www.google.com/search?client=...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Sander deWaal said:

Funny, that.
I just tried www.arnykrueger.com , that link didn't work either.

Do you suppose Arny was......lying?
No, can't be. Must be a misspelling of some sort, or Google lied.

Yes, that's it! Google lied!

phew!

Its like you can, lead a Goggle™ to a database but it, can't make a Yahoo!
learn what a Krooborg is. NOT!

Unless the Yahoo! server and the Goggle™ server lied to the Krooborg both,
at once, by design, LOt"S.

Terminate that module immediately !

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Eeyore wrote:

What components would you put into the best money-no-object music
system in the world?

I nominate:

tube amp: the WAVAC SH-833 - $350,000
turntable: Rockport Sirius III - $70,000

What should be the other components: speakers, preamp, tuner, DAC,
cd
player, etc.?

The Rockport is FAR from being the best TT out there. I've heard
it,
I've heard the Continuum, and I've heard the Clearaudio Statement,
and
my favorite 'table/arm combo is still the Wilson Benesch Act ONE
with a
Breuer arm, which can be purchased for a fraction of the price of
those
others.

What difference does it make ?

Graham

Have you been approved to respond to my posts? I don't see you on the
list.

The list is at:

www.marcphillips.com

Sorry, but that link doesn't work.

Yes, and its a major boo-boo for a web designer when the site is there but a
link like this doesn't work

talk about not getting the joke!

No, I got the joke. It was a stupid joke. And my comments made it
look really, really stupid. That's kind of the story of Marc and Arny,
I suppose.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

George M. Middius wrote:
DonkeyBorg brayed:

Have you been approved to respond to my posts? I don't see you on the list.

Is that some variation on "don't ask me tricky questions I have no answer to" ?

No, you stupid donkey, it's a polite way of telling you to **** off. And
not because your idiotic questions are difficult, but because you're a
Krooger-loving troll and an total ****head.

I hope that's clear enough, but if not, I'll be glad to expand on it.

Of course we could remind our new friend Graham here how his pal Arny
really buys turntables. You know, how he e-mailed me under another
name to ask my what I recommended, and when I told him to buy a Rega
Planar 3, or a Planar 2 with an RB250 arm at the very least, he went on
e-bay and purchased one of the oldest and cheapest P2s he could find,
with the crappy, mismatched Mayware arm, and then tried to tell
everyone I didn't know what I was talking about because it didn't sound
very good.

Is it possible that Graham thinks this is a better way to buy a 'table?
Or is he starting to realize that when you lie down with dogs,you get
****-smeared $1000 checks?

Boon
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Arnii's pet donkey is hurtin'.

Who is "we," what is "anything else," and how is it so "heavily
flawed"? Or, in other words, do you actually have a valid opinion
about anything?

Are you approved to answer my posts ?

Who isn't? Other than your pals in Bedlam, that is.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...

Of course we could remind our new friend Graham here how his pal Arny
really buys turntables. You know, how he e-mailed me under another
name to ask my what I recommended, and when I told him to buy a Rega
Planar 3, or a Planar 2 with an RB250 arm at the very least,

True, but out of budget.

he went on e-bay and purchased one of the oldest and cheapest P2s he could
find,
with the crappy, mismatched Mayware arm,

True, and within budget.

and then tried to tell
everyone I didn't know what I was talking about because it didn't sound
very good.

Another one of Marc's paranoid delusions.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Eeyore wrote:
wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
DonkeyBorg brayed:

[...]

I wouldn't even remotely consider using one other than for entertainment purpose any
more.

Graham

Well, what would you use a music reproduction system for, other than
entertainment?

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Of course we could remind our new friend Graham here how his pal Arny
really buys turntables. You know, how he e-mailed me under another
name to ask my what I recommended, and when I told him to buy a Rega
Planar 3, or a Planar 2 with an RB250 arm at the very least,

True, but out of budget.

he went on e-bay and purchased one of the oldest and cheapest P2s he could
find,
with the crappy, mismatched Mayware arm,

True, and within budget.

and then tried to tell
everyone I didn't know what I was talking about because it didn't sound
very good.

Another one of Marc's paranoid delusions.

In other words, the whole incident backfired on you, and you looked
like an idiot. But then again, that's the essence of the Marc and Arny
Story.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro

Marc said to Poopie B'ar:

Is it possible that Graham thinks this is a better way to buy a 'table?

I wouldn't even remotely consider using one other than for entertainment purpose any
more.

Well, what would you use a music reproduction system for, other than
entertainment?

Poopie is a fevered follower of the maniacal Dr. Not, who preaches that
"audio is a deadly serious business".

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
wrote:
George M. Middius wrote:
DonkeyBorg brayed:

[...]

As in not listening seriously.

Who said you could reply to my posts anyway ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Marc said to Poopie B'ar:

Is it possible that Graham thinks this is a better way to buy a 'table?

I wouldn't even remotely consider using one other than for entertainment purpose any
more.

Well, what would you use a music reproduction system for, other than
entertainment?

Poopie is a fevered follower of the maniacal Dr. Not, who preaches that
"audio is a deadly serious business".

It's only serious when I'm making money from it.

Ok.... who here earns an income from audio ?

Graham

me of course - and........

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:05:00 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Well, all this high end stuff is incomparable, anyhow.

That's quite good, Arnie. You nearly made a joke.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Eeyore wrote:
wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
wrote:
George M. Middius wrote:
DonkeyBorg brayed:

[...]

You're right. As most Kroopologists, you're simply not smart enough to
have a conversation with me.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...

George M. Middius wrote:
DonkeyBorg brayed:

[...]

snip

Or when he bought the lowest priced SACD player available and then
proclaimed he couldn't hear any difference between SACD and CD, so those of
us who did hear a difference (on better players, and possibly with better
systems) were "wrong". Of course this was a year after he had already
reached that conclusion because in his mind theory = evidence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
Eeyore wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Marc said to Poopie B'ar:

Is it possible that Graham thinks this is a better way to buy a
'table?

I wouldn't even remotely consider using one other than for
entertainment purpose any
more.

Well, what would you use a music reproduction system for, other than
entertainment?

Poopie is a fevered follower of the maniacal Dr. Not, who preaches that
"audio is a deadly serious business".

It's only serious when I'm making money from it.

Ok.... who here earns an income from audio ?

Graham

me of course - and........

And who earns an income producing what the audio business exists to
reproduce? ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

duh-Donkey dorked:

Ok.... who here earns an income from audio ?
me of course - and........

Even though your paid hackery is irrelevant to posting opinions about
consumer audio gear, I'll point out that Arnii Krooborg does NOT earn an
income from audio.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Jenn wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote:

Marc said to Poopie B'ar:

Is it possible that Graham thinks this is a better way to buy a
'table?

I wouldn't even remotely consider using one other than for
entertainment purpose any
more.

Well, what would you use a music reproduction system for, other than
entertainment?

Poopie is a fevered follower of the maniacal Dr. Not, who preaches that
"audio is a deadly serious business".

It's only serious when I'm making money from it.

Ok.... who here earns an income from audio ?

Graham

me of course - and........

And who earns an income producing what the audio business exists to
reproduce? ;-)

It's very nice but strictly a different category.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
Eeyore wrote:

Jenn wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote:

Marc said to Poopie B'ar:

Is it possible that Graham thinks this is a better way to buy a
'table?

I wouldn't even remotely consider using one other than for
entertainment purpose any
more.

Well, what would you use a music reproduction system for, other than
entertainment?

Poopie is a fevered follower of the maniacal Dr. Not, who preaches that
"audio is a deadly serious business".

It's only serious when I'm making money from it.

Ok.... who here earns an income from audio ?

Graham

me of course - and........

And who earns an income producing what the audio business exists to
reproduce? ;-)

It's very nice but strictly a different category.

Graham

True, but you'd have a hard time without us. Spoken word and sound
effects CDs aren't really top sellers. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Jenn wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote:

Marc said to Poopie B'ar:

[...]

Just out of interest, by your own estimation, how critical a listener are you ?

My next-door neighbour, a professional violinist amuses me that he listens to music
on a crappy midi system.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
Eeyore wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Marc said to Poopie B'ar:

Is it possible that Graham thinks this is a better way to buy a
'table?

I wouldn't even remotely consider using one other than for
entertainment purpose any
more.

Well, what would you use a music reproduction system for, other than
entertainment?

Poopie is a fevered follower of the maniacal Dr. Not, who preaches that
"audio is a deadly serious business".

It's only serious when I'm making money from it.

Ok.... who here earns an income from audio ?

Graham

me of course - and........

And who earns an income producing what the audio business exists to
reproduce? ;-)

Bunch of money grubbing hoes.
Music should be free and hifi's funded by the government!

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
Eeyore wrote:

Jenn wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote:

Marc said to Poopie B'ar:

[...]

?

Very.

My next-door neighbour, a professional violinist amuses me that he listens to
music
on a crappy midi system.

Graham

I have a theory about this kind of thing, which I'll share later.

rec.audio.car FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (caution, this is HUGE) MOSFET Car Audio 0 June 18th 06 05:27 AM
It's amazing what you can find when you look. Audio Opinions 76 December 3rd 05 06:33 AM
Note to Trevor Audio Opinions 9 November 7th 05 08:45 AM
Doppler Distortion - Fact or Fiction Bob Cain Pro Audio 266 August 17th 04 06:50 AM