Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Schizoid Man

Default Question about Live at Pompeii: Director's Cut

A question about this DVD - does the picture oscillate between being
bright and dark throughout the film?

I just bought a DVD player and this was the only DVD that I had handy
and I'd never seen this film before, so I was wondering whether this was
a problem with the DVD player, the TV, the cables or whether the film is
actually like this?

Thanks,
Schiz

Simple Newbie CD vs Vinyl Question dasmodul High End Audio 688 September 3rd 05 03:39 PM
Turntable report Jenn High End Audio 81 May 2nd 05 03:26 AM
About the reviewer MINe 109 Audio Opinions 551 April 6th 05 12:29 PM
Lyrics for We Live Curious Tech 3 May 25th 04 10:00 PM
Repost: Reason 2.0 on a Celeron 2GHz laptop. Scott Elliott Birch General 17 July 7th 03 11:20 PM