David Ginsberg

Default FS Beveridge 2SW, Electrostatics only

Selling my nice pair of Beveridge 2SW Electrostatic speakers. Unused
for last 5 years, but they work perfectly. Walnut cabinets are in good
shape with some minor veneer damage, not really obvious. No
subwoofers, units have frash tubes and the lenses haver been recovered
with original foam. Everything you ever heard about them is true.
Offered for $5000. Delivery available. Located in Southern Catskills,
about 100 miles from NY City. David Ginsberg

I auditoned these back in the late 70's at Hi Fidelity SSS in Atlanta,
GA (Buckhead). They were amazing. I think the owner Lee Kramer (now
deceased) was powering them throught some Mark Levinson electronics.

Of course as a student there was no way I'd was able to afford them but
the free listening session sure was fun.

Until maybe now??? Good luck with the sale. They are classics.

Ken Drescher audio.net

FS: Beveridge RM1 / RM2 tube preamp tap1n Marketplace 0 May 31st 04 01:05 PM
Electrostatics Steve Batt Vacuum Tubes 4 December 31st 03 06:26 AM
EBay Item Not Sold:Mismatched Quad Electrostatics for parties and powerful bass performance [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 0 December 9th 03 12:13 PM
Beveridge speaker film source John Smith Vacuum Tubes 2 September 19th 03 06:38 PM
Sound Lab electrostatics on ebay Charles Andrews Marketplace 0 July 23rd 03 10:02 PM