An Ony

Default propellerheads reason multiple audio channels

Hi,

I have here a soundcard which I can configure by software, so I can say how
many channels to be used (2-4-5). No matter what I do, Reason only finds 2.
Anyone know a sollution to this problem? In the manual they reference to
"the electronic documentation", but that IS the documentation. Can't find
anything about it

TIA,

Richard Crowley

"An Ony" wrote ...
I have here a soundcard which I can configure by software, so I can say

how
many channels to be used (2-4-5). No matter what I do, Reason only finds

2.
Anyone know a sollution to this problem? In the manual they reference to
"the electronic documentation", but that IS the documentation. Can't find
anything about it

Perhaps if you revealed who/what "Reason" is?

Because of the way Windows works (assuming you are using
MS Windows, you didn't say), many multi-track sound cards are
implemented as multiple stereo cards. Do you see more than one
"sound card" when you look at your hardware summary?