BeeP

Default Nissan headunit with aftermarket speakers

95 Maxima: I have nice speakers, quarts, and a/d/s, (and ampl) and
want to remove a Kenwood deck and replace with Nissan CD/tape combo
headunit. Main reason is it's much more convenient to use.
Basically, the choices are stock bose 2-din, and non-bose 2-din from
newer cars, or even single din tape/single din CD slave combo, which
was stock on some models.
Of these, which offers the best compatibility with the speakers? I
realize the Nissan bose stuff is much lower impedance output. Are
there converters that will allow me to use one of these Nissan
headunits with my aftermarket speakers?
Also comment on the ampl. From what I can tell by looking at ebay
pictures, there does not seem to be a provision to connect an ampl to
a Nissan headunit. I could do without it if need be.
TIA for insight on these questions.
Bob

---

Outdoor Speakers MarkW General 1 May 19th 04 05:42 PM
do 16 ohm speakers exist? (for home use) General 9 January 7th 04 05:46 AM
'89 Camry Recommendation [email protected] Car Audio 5 July 14th 03 11:31 PM
Remote speakers? L-pads? Totally confused! Hogarth General 3 July 3rd 03 02:06 PM
Ford Escort Speakers? Gravity Car Audio 0 July 1st 03 01:41 AM