Jon Anderson

Default Boston Acoustics 761 auto speakers, value?

I have a boxed set of Boston Acoustics 761 car speakers. Polymer cone
woofers, tweeters, crossovers, all original hardware and wire. I bought
this some 18 years ago and just never got around to installing it in a
vehicle. Now, after 25 years in the machining/fabricating trade, my
hearing is to the point I probably wouldn't know good speakers from
Kragen speakers.
Box is rumpled from years of being shuffled around, but I never ever
hooked these up. Would like to get a ballpark value. I know they are not
the seismic thumpers many seem to favor today, but they are good
speakers and I'd like to try to get fair market value. But if they're
not worth much more than Kragen cheapo speakers then I'll go ahead and
install them.

Thanks,

Jon Anderson