Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default Review of Audition 5.5

Somewhere recently I read a not-so-complimentary review of Audition 5.5. If it
was in rec.audio.pro, I can't find it. The review said that 5.5 had stripped
some functionality that was available in 3, presumably to make it feature
compatible with the Mac version. Does anyone recall that review?

I'm still using 1.5. While I almost upgraded to 3.0, I'm not so inclined to
upgrade (?) to 5.5. Almost all of my editing is two tracks. Maybe Sound Forge
Pro is a good alternative.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Mon, 30 May 2011 09:56:43 -0400, mcp6453 wrote
(in article ) :

Somewhere recently I read a not-so-complimentary review of Audition 5.5. If

it
was in rec.audio.pro, I can't find it. The review said that 5.5 had stripped
some functionality that was available in 3, presumably to make it feature
compatible with the Mac version. Does anyone recall that review?

I'm still using 1.5. While I almost upgraded to 3.0, I'm not so inclined to
upgrade (?) to 5.5. Almost all of my editing is two tracks. Maybe Sound Forge
Pro is a good alternative.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/895/cpsid_89588.html

My review will appear shortly in Pro Audio review.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
al.NET...
On Mon, 30 May 2011 09:56:43 -0400, mcp6453 wrote
(in article ) :

Somewhere recently I read a not-so-complimentary review of Audition 5.5.
If

it
was in rec.audio.pro, I can't find it. The review said that 5.5 had
stripped
some functionality that was available in 3, presumably to make it feature
compatible with the Mac version. Does anyone recall that review?

I'm still using 1.5. While I almost upgraded to 3.0, I'm not so inclined
upgrade (?) to 5.5. Almost all of my editing is two tracks. Maybe Sound
Forge
Pro is a good alternative.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/895/cpsid_89588.html

WOW, quite a list. Seems like a very good reason NOT to "upgrade".
(not that I use it myself)

Trevor.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 5/30/2011 10:47 AM, Ty Ford wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2011 09:56:43 -0400, mcp6453 wrote
(in article ) :

Somewhere recently I read a not-so-complimentary review of Audition 5.5. If

it
was in rec.audio.pro, I can't find it. The review said that 5.5 had stripped
some functionality that was available in 3, presumably to make it feature
compatible with the Mac version. Does anyone recall that review?

I'm still using 1.5. While I almost upgraded to 3.0, I'm not so inclined to
upgrade (?) to 5.5. Almost all of my editing is two tracks. Maybe Sound Forge
Pro is a good alternative.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/895/cpsid_89588.html

My review will appear shortly in Pro Audio review.

I had not seen that list before. It does appear to be time to move on. We long
surmised how long it would be before Adobe screwed up Cool Edit Pro. That time
seems to be upon us.

Other than ProTools, what's a good alternative? Sound Forge Pro? Two key
features I really need are the ability to zoom in to edit points quickly for
precise editing and hard limiting. Most of the files I record and edit are one
or two-track voice files.

Audacity is a great utility for free, but its zoom ability is somewhat clunky,
unless there are ways that I don't know about. The best little editor I ever
used was FastEdit, but the developers let it go after they did a lame port from
16 to 32 bit for XP.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Trevor" wrote in message
u...

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
al.NET...
On Mon, 30 May 2011 09:56:43 -0400, mcp6453 wrote
(in article ) :

Somewhere recently I read a not-so-complimentary review of Audition 5.5.
If

it
was in rec.audio.pro, I can't find it. The review said that 5.5 had
stripped
some functionality that was available in 3, presumably to make it
feature
compatible with the Mac version. Does anyone recall that review?

I'm still using 1.5. While I almost upgraded to 3.0, I'm not so inclined
upgrade (?) to 5.5. Almost all of my editing is two tracks. Maybe Sound
Forge
Pro is a good alternative.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/895/cpsid_89588.html

WOW, quite a list. Seems like a very good reason NOT to "upgrade".
(not that I use it myself)

Even though I stayed with Audition through release 3, I never bought into
the new UI and stuck with CEP 2.1.

The most recent round of deletions cut pretty close to the quick for me.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Klay_Anderson Klay_Anderson is offline

On May 30, 8:47*am, Ty Ford wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2011 09:56:43 -0400, mcp6453 wrote
(in article ) :

Somewhere recently I read a not-so-complimentary review of Audition 5.5.. If

it
was in rec.audio.pro, I can't find it. The review said that 5.5 had stripped
some functionality that was available in 3, presumably to make it feature
compatible with the Mac version. Does anyone recall that review?

I'm still using 1.5. While I almost upgraded to 3.0, I'm not so inclined to
upgrade (?) to 5.5. Almost all of my editing is two tracks. Maybe Sound Forge
Pro is a good alternative.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/895/cpsid_89588.html

My review will appear shortly in Pro Audio review.

Regards,

Ty Ford

If the list of "Features Not Implemented" is accurate, Adobe has
gutted Audition and is a total deal-breaker for me to upgrade. I
await your review, Ty while I dust off my copy of Sound Forge.

Text "Klay" to 50500 for contact info

-.- .-.. .- -.-- / .- - / -.- .-.. .- -.-- / -.. --- - / -.-. --- --
Yours truly,

Mr. Klay Anderson, D.A.,Q.B.E.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Neil Gould Neil Gould is offline

mcp6453 wrote:
[...]

Even though I have Audition, I never considered it to be better than CEP
2.1, which is what I still use today. So, what is driving this need to "move
on"... has Cool Edit Pro ceased to work on your system, or ceased to meet
some production needs? If so, what are they?

--
best regards.

Neil

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 5/31/2011 10:16 AM, Neil Gould wrote:

Even though I have Audition, I never considered it to be better than CEP
2.1, which is what I still use today. So, what is driving this need to "move
on"... has Cool Edit Pro ceased to work on your system, or ceased to meet
some production needs? If so, what are they?

My understanding is that Audition, starting with Version 2, has some enhanced
functionality with regard to built-in effects. For example, the multiband
processor is supposed to be a good one, not that anyone here would use one of
those.

I'm using 1.5 and will continue to do so, until I use something else.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Miner Gleason Miner Gleason is offline

Klay_Anderson wrote:

On May 30, 8:47=A0am, Ty Ford wrote:
[...]

Yes, this looks like a deal-breaker as well for me. I'm quite happy with AA 3.0
right now and won't be upgrading. Reaper looks promising. I've played with it a little
and have heard good things from a colleague who's begun using it instead of AA.

--
best regards,
Miner Gleason

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Rick Ruskin Rick Ruskin is offline

On Tue, 31 May 2011 11:22:54 -0500, "Miner Gleason"
em-eye-en-eee-are-at-catsawaystudio-dot.com wrote:

Klay_Anderson wrote:

[...]

Being a firm believer in "yesterday's technology today," I made the
decision long ago not to upgrade unless the new version was a major
improvement. Since I use my DAW a recorder/editor and do almost no
processing in the box, Audition 1.5 is all will probably ever need.

Rick Ruskin
Lion Dog Music - Seattle WA
http://www.liondogmusic.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Carey Carlan Carey Carlan is offline

Rick Ruskin wrote in
:

Klay_Anderson wrote:

[...]

I own both Audition 1.5 and 3.0. I use 1.5.

Also, I have been working extensively with the Mac beta-test copy in audio
for video. I frequently have to ship back to Windows to do some process
missing in the Mac version.

For example, you can't do a simple level change in single track mode. The
volume control no longer has a numeric entry, just a curve to manipulate.
Repeatable levels changes are impossible. Who could imagine a software
package that wouldn't let you reduce level by 50% (or 6 dB, your choice of
settings) over 3 seconds?
Posted to rec.audio.pro

mcp6453 wrote:

On 5/31/2011 10:16 AM, Neil Gould wrote:

Even though I have Audition, I never considered it to be better than
CEP
2.1, which is what I still use today. So, what is driving this need
to "move on"... has Cool Edit Pro ceased to work on your system, or
ceased to meet some production needs? If so, what are they?

My understanding is that Audition, starting with Version 2, has some
enhanced functionality with regard to built-in effects. For example,
the multiband processor is supposed to be a good one, not that anyone
here would use one of those.

It is very good and works well as a plug-in to 1.5.

I'm using 1.5 and will continue to do so, until I use something else.

I like 3, except for the activation folly.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Miner Gleason wrote:

Yes, this looks like a deal-breaker as well for me. I'm quite happy
with AA 3.0

No "open append" for simple automatic file combining, no scientific filters

right now and won't be upgrading. Reaper looks promising. I've
played with it a little and have heard good things from a colleague
who's begun using it instead of AA.

It appears that they have let the team who wrecked their support board move
on after that successful communications disaster to wreck the software.

Was there some kind of x-grade offer to vegas?

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Tue, 31 May 2011 01:18:29 -0400, Trevor wrote
(in article ):

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
al.NET...
[...]

And today, 5.5 won't play when I hit the button. The screen says play, but
the cursor ain't movin'. Anyone ever see this?

Regards,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Les Cargill wrote:
Neil Gould wrote:

Even though I have Audition, I never considered it to be better than CEP
2.1, which is what I still use today. So, what is driving this need to
"move
on"... has Cool Edit Pro ceased to work on your system, or ceased to meet
some production needs? If so, what are they?

Geez, I still use '96. 2000 loaded far too slowly.

Is it working on XP? My copy worked up to ME, but won't install on XP,
and I can't be bothered to set up a virtual machine for it.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

John Williamson wrote:
Les Cargill wrote:
Neil Gould wrote:

Even though I have Audition, I never considered it to be better than CEP
2.1, which is what I still use today. So, what is driving this need
to "move
on"... has Cool Edit Pro ceased to work on your system, or ceased to
meet
some production needs? If so, what are they?

Geez, I still use '96. 2000 loaded far too slowly.

Is it working on XP? My copy worked up to ME, but won't install on XP,
and I can't be bothered to set up a virtual machine for it.

Eh? '96 still works au natural* on Win7. It's a full 32 bit app.

*no VM needed.

--
Les Cargill
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Les Cargill wrote:
John Williamson wrote:
Les Cargill wrote:
Neil Gould wrote:

Even though I have Audition, I never considered it to be better than
CEP
2.1, which is what I still use today. So, what is driving this need
to "move
on"... has Cool Edit Pro ceased to work on your system, or ceased to
meet
some production needs? If so, what are they?

Geez, I still use '96. 2000 loaded far too slowly.

Is it working on XP? My copy worked up to ME, but won't install on XP,
and I can't be bothered to set up a virtual machine for it.

Eh? '96 still works au natural* on Win7. It's a full 32 bit app.

*no VM needed.

I'll see if I can dig out the install file. ISTR there were definitely
problems with it on XP, though, which I couldn't fix easily. I've heard,
though, that 7 can be more compatible than XP sometimes.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Les Cargill wrote:
John Williamson wrote:
Les Cargill wrote:

Eh? '96 still works au natural* on Win7. It's a full 32 bit app.

*no VM needed.

I'll see if I can dig out the install file. ISTR there were definitely
problems with it on XP, though, which I couldn't fix easily. I've heard,
though, that 7 can be more compatible than XP sometimes.

Win7 is *less* compatible. For proggies that need something other than
full-blood 32 bit operation, you need a 32 bit mode VM in what M$ now
calls "XP mode".

I've run it completely without problems on both on pretty much a daily
basis since 2005 on XP and the last couple months on Win7.

The backup drive is about 400 miles and three or four days away. I've
got Cool Edit Pro SE running on XP, but Cool Edit 96 won't play, from
what I remember. Even Windows 98 or 95 compatibility modes wouldn't let
it work.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Ty Ford wrote:

And today, 5.5 won't play when I hit the button. The screen says
play, but the cursor ain't movin'. Anyone ever see this?

Yeah, A3 does that if it can't find usable audio hardware - such as if I
forget to disable rdp-audio in rdp. A1.5 just uses rdp-audio if that is what
it can get, but they replaced that player with one that doesn't know about
rdp. Mostly only as issue in case I want to use headphones on the client
laptop.

Ty Ford

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Charles Tomaras Charles Tomaras is offline

"Neil Gould" wrote in message
For those that like having pre-configured effects, AA may be attractive.
Others, like myself, prefer basic tools that can be used to create the
processing modes that we want. CEP 2.1 has a very good set of those basic
tools, making such things as creating multiband processors a fairly
trivial
task. Audition 1.x took a step back from those capabilities, and it
appears
that Adobe is continuing to march in the direction of pre-fab
implemenations. Not my cup of tea.

No reason for any of that stuff on a DAW these days because my home theater
amp and my car deck both have programs built in for EQ, dynamic compression
and a wide variety of reverbs. My favorite is Rock Concert but sometimes I
use Jazz Club with the night dynamics setting.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Phil W Phil W is offline

Charles Tomaras:
Neil Gould:
For those that like having pre-configured effects, AA may be
attractive. Others, like myself, prefer basic tools that can be used
to create the processing modes that we want. CEP 2.1 has a very good
set of those basic tools, making such things as creating multiband
processors a fairly trivial task. Audition 1.x took a step back from
those capabilities, and it
appears
that Adobe is continuing to march in the direction of pre-fab
implemenations. Not my cup of tea.

No reason for any of that stuff on a DAW these days because my home
theater amp and my car deck both have programs built in for EQ,
dynamic compression and a wide variety of reverbs.

That´s fine, as long as you´re listening through a device with such
capabilities. But still, there are occasions, where the car
radio/receiver/hi-fi stereo amp does not have such features and it should
still sound "good"... ;-) So, I do see a need for such features in a DAW
program.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Phil W" wrote in message

No reason for any of that stuff on a DAW these days because my home
theater amp and my car deck both have programs built in for EQ,
dynamic compression and a wide variety of reverbs.

That´s fine, as long as you´re listening through a device with such
capabilities. But still, there are occasions, where the car
radio/receiver/hi-fi stereo amp does not have such features and it should
still sound "good"... ;-) So, I do see a need for such features in a DAW
program.

I wouldn't even consider buying or renting a car that didn't include at
least "Jazz Club" and "Cathedral" settings. Mine even has something called
"flat," whatever the heck that is. I turned it on flat and can't hear a
difference at all! Maybe it's for driving on long, even stretches of
highway?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 12:45:12 -0400, Peter Larsen wrote
(in article ):

Ty Ford wrote:

And today, 5.5 won't play when I hit the button. The screen says
play, but the cursor ain't movin'. Anyone ever see this?

Yeah, A3 does that if it can't find usable audio hardware - such as if I
forget to disable rdp-audio in rdp. A1.5 just uses rdp-audio if that is what
it can get, but they replaced that player with one that doesn't know about
rdp. Mostly only as issue in case I want to use headphones on the client
laptop.

Ty Ford

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Thanks Peter,

Trashing preferences woke it back up on my Mac, for now...

Regards,

Ty

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 5/31/2011 12:22 PM, Miner Gleason wrote:

Yes, this looks like a deal-breaker as well for me. I'm quite happy with AA 3.0
right now and won't be upgrading. Reaper looks promising. I've played with it a little
and have heard good things from a colleague who's begun using it instead of AA.

I've played with Reaper. Every time I hit the stop button after recording, it
asks me whether I want to save or delete the file. Is there a way around that?
It's quite annoying.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil Nil is offline

On 06 Jun 2011, mcp6453 wrote in rec.audio.pro:

I've played with Reaper. Every time I hit the stop button after
recording, it asks me whether I want to save or delete the file.
Is there a way around that? It's quite annoying.

Options | Preferences | Recording | Prompt to save/delete/rename new
files on stop.

You should take a few minutes looking through the options. Reaper is
very customizable.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
chris- chris- is offline

On May 30, 8:56*pm, mcp6453 wrote:
Somewhere recently I read a not-so-complimentary review of Audition 5.5. If it
was in rec.audio.pro, I can't find it. The review said that 5.5 had stripped
some functionality that was available in 3, presumably to make it feature
compatible with the Mac version. Does anyone recall that review?

I'm still using 1.5. While I almost upgraded to 3.0, I'm not so inclined to
upgrade (?) to 5.5. Almost all of my editing is two tracks. Maybe Sound Forge
Pro is a good alternative.

Good to know, I think I'll stay with 1.5

thanks

Chris
http://music-product-reports.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
DeepThrob DeepThrob is offline

I'm still using 1.5. While I almost upgraded to 3.0, I'm not so inclined to
upgrade (?) to 5.5. Almost all of my editing is two tracks. Maybe Sound Forge
Pro is a good alternative.

Sound Forge is the all-time champ at zooming ...

Frank /~
@/

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Carey Carlan Carey Carlan is offline

Does anyone know if owning 3.0 gives you an "upgrade" discount on CS5.5? I
can't find the pertinent information anywhere on the Adobe website.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 14:54:34 -0400, Carey Carlan wrote
(in article ):

Does anyone know if owning 3.0 gives you an "upgrade" discount on CS5.5? I
can't find the pertinent information anywhere on the Adobe website.

Yes, $99.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Carey Carlan Carey Carlan is offline

Ty Ford wrote in
al.NET:

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 14:54:34 -0400, Carey Carlan wrote
(in article ):

Does anyone know if owning 3.0 gives you an "upgrade" discount on
CS5.5? I can't find the pertinent information anywhere on the Adobe
website.

Yes, $99.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Thanks, Ty, That answered the question I asked, but not the question I
intended, but after more research I found that owning any version of
Audition gives you no credit toward upgrade to Adobe Creative Suite CS5.5.

Don't need an upgrade for Audition. I was looking to buy the whole AV
suite.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jason Warren[_2_] Jason Warren[_2_] is offline

In article ET,
says...

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/895/cpsid_89588.html

My review will appear shortly in Pro Audio review.

I can't wait to read it, but it sure looks like they gutted the program. Was there ever a
version 4?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Carey Carlan Carey Carlan is offline

Jason Warren wrote in
:

In article ET,
says...

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/895/cpsid_89588.html

My review will appear shortly in Pro Audio review.

I can't wait to read it, but it sure looks like they gutted the
program. Was there ever a version 4?

No. The 5.5 designation applies to the fact that it is part of Creative
Suite version 5.5.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 18:25:14 -0400, Jason Warren wrote
(in article ):

In article ET,

says...

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/895/cpsid_89588.html

My review will appear shortly in Pro Audio review.

I can't wait to read it, but it sure looks like they gutted the program. Was
there ever a
version 4?

What I was sent was 4.0, but they bumped it to 5.5 during.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jason Warren[_2_] Jason Warren[_2_] is offline

In article ,
says...

In article ET,

says...

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/895/cpsid_89588.html

My review will appear shortly in Pro Audio review.

I can't wait to read it, but it sure looks like they gutted the program. Was there ever a
version 4?

I found an Adobe forum with a lot of information about choices Adobe made regarding
features to keep/improve and features to toss. All is not lost - apparently to meet the
CS5.5 release date the developers had to perform triage, but it sounds as if some of the
deleted features will re-appear in the future if people pester Adobe. For instance, one
commenter emphasized the usefulness of the Scientific Filters as laboratory "test
equipment." Clearly he's a customer who's not in Adobe's target customer group. An Adobe
engineer states that they'd rewritten all the code to bring it up to date with changes to
the operating systems and hardware.

Jason

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[...]

I forgot to include the reference to the forum. It is:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/838570?tstart=0

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Jason Warren wrote:

I found an Adobe forum with a lot of information about choices Adobe
made regarding features to keep/improve and features to toss. All is
not lost - apparently to meet the CS5.5 release date the developers
had to perform triage,

Break what wasn't?

but it sounds as if some of the deleted
features will re-appear in the future if people pester Adobe.

How should I, i subscribe to their fora, but no traffic arrives via mail as
it should.

For
instance, one commenter emphasized the usefulness of the Scientific
Filters as laboratory "test equipment." Clearly he's a customer who's
not in Adobe's target customer group.

Must have been an audio engineer knowing what kind of high-pass filter that
sounds well.

An Adobe engineer states that
they'd rewritten all the code to bring it up to date with changes to
the operating systems and hardware.

Must have been a sales clerk speaking up. Changes from windows xp to windows
7 do not in my profesional opinion as sound engineer and as certified it
professional necessitate any change of actual functionality.

Jason

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Peter Larsen wrote:

Jason Warren wrote:

An Adobe engineer states that
they'd rewritten all the code to bring it up to date with changes to
the operating systems and hardware.

Must have been a sales clerk speaking up. Changes from windows xp to
windows 7 do not in my profesional opinion as sound engineer and as
certified it professional necessitate any change of actual
functionality.

Ah, yes, one thing: proper support of multi-processing and proper
multithreading with detachment. THAT is nice. Also a mentioning that the
missing stuff may reappear in A6 and that it is missing because rewriting
took longer than expected. Makes sense, but also makes it make sense to pass
and wait since missing stuff breaks my usage. The statement above
nevertheless stands since the requirements to meet for multiprocessing
support are unchanged since NT4.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Jason

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] Lowgen8@ao1.com is offline

Jason Warren wrote:

An Adobe
engineer states that they'd rewritten all the code to bring it up to date with changes to
the operating systems and hardware.

It was said here that this version runs on a Mac too.
Now THAT would require a lot of radical rewriting (and would have new bugs
also).

This is not an upgrade I would recommend for PC users.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

"Peter Larsen" wrote in message
k...
Also a mentioning that the missing stuff may reappear in A6 and that it is
missing because rewriting took longer than expected. Makes sense, but also
makes it make sense to pass and wait since missing stuff breaks my usage.

It's not compulsory to "upgrade" (downgrade in this case) AND you save money
not doing so.

Trevor.

Audition 1.5 mcp6453[_2_] Pro Audio 5 July 26th 10 05:31 PM
CD Production in Audition 1.5 Mike Rivers Pro Audio 37 September 22nd 08 11:10 PM
Anyone audition the TRW-17? DW Audio Opinions 7 September 15th 06 08:26 PM
CEP / Audition help Kevin T Pro Audio 6 February 6th 06 05:44 PM
Adobe Audition Help Please!!!!!!!!! [email protected] Pro Audio 8 October 3rd 04 01:00 AM