Scott Dorsey

Default Got a MACRO TECH Service Manual??

In article , BEAR wrote:
Anyone got the service manual for any of the MacroTech series amps?
I've got an MA600 that may have had many of the internal pots messed
with, and I'd like to know what the factory recommended set up proceedure
is for that?

Tell you what. I'll trade you a copy of the service manual for the
Crown for the service information for one of your amps, which you have
been so reluctant to provide.
BEAR

Scott,

If you were serious you would have emailed me privately.

As requested in the post.

_-_-bear

Scott Dorsey wrote:

In article , BEAR wrote:
Anyone got the service manual for any of the MacroTech series amps?
I've got an MA600 that may have had many of the internal pots messed
with, and I'd like to know what the factory recommended set up proceedure
is for that?

Tell you what. I'll trade you a copy of the service manual for the
Crown for the service information for one of your amps, which you have
been so reluctant to provide.

Rick Auricchio

BEAR wrote:

Anyone got the service manual for any of the MacroTech series amps?

The crownaudio.com web site lists the MacroTech series as a "legacy"
product: it's discontinued. They post service manuals for other
discontinued models on the site, but not the MacroTech.

Have you considered asking Crown for a manual?

--
- rick http://www.cfcl.com/~rick/
Rick Auricchio Acoustic Legacy Studios
BEAR

Rick Auricchio wrote:

BEAR wrote:

Anyone got the service manual for any of the MacroTech series amps?

The crownaudio.com web site lists the MacroTech series as a "legacy"
product: it's discontinued. They post service manuals for other
discontinued models on the site, but not the MacroTech.

Have you considered asking Crown for a manual?

Yeah - I think I said that in my post... I don't want to buy a manual if I
don't absolutely have to do so.

_-_-bear

--
- rick http://www.cfcl.com/~rick/
Rick Auricchio Acoustic Legacy Studios
I acknowledge the existence of a higher power, and have therefore installed
surge suppressors.

BEAR

Rick Auricchio wrote:

BEAR wrote:

Anyone got the service manual for any of the MacroTech series amps?

The crownaudio.com web site lists the MacroTech series as a "legacy"
product: it's discontinued. They post service manuals for other
discontinued models on the site, but not the MacroTech.

Have you considered asking Crown for a manual?

Yeah - I think I said that in my post... I don't want to buy a manual if I
don't absolutely have to do so.

_-_-bear

--
- rick http://www.cfcl.com/~rick/
Rick Auricchio Acoustic Legacy Studios
I acknowledge the existence of a higher power, and have therefore installed
surge suppressors.

Need service manual for DEH-P6100R danteo23 Car Audio 0 March 6th 04 06:30 PM
Kenwood KDC-4005 service manual Walker Car Audio 3 January 31st 04 01:45 AM
CDX-L360 Service Manual jahu Car Audio 0 January 3rd 04 12:32 PM
Service Manual ( krell ) Andrew Audio Opinions 0 December 14th 03 05:45 PM
need service manual for Blaupunkt Toronto Cris Car Audio 0 November 6th 03 02:18 AM