Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dec [Cluskey] Dec [Cluskey] is offline

Default '4 Minutes on the Net with Dec' now available

Hi Gang

After a long and successful run with 'One Minute With Dec' we have
relaunched as '4 Minutes on the Net with Dec' in video form -
http://www.deccluskey.co.uk/blog ..... weekly and addressing up to
the second situations with songwriters and music makers.

All looks promising and looks like we will continue the success on the
original 'One Minute'.

As he has always done, Dec answers all music questions from the aspect
of 'Success in Music', meaning that he always looks to have a
financial result for music makers... "success is measured by dosh in
the bank".

Check it out ... looks like the Blog is going to be a winner?

The 'Makehits' team ... http://www.deccluskey.co.uk/blog