Posted to rec.audio.pro
Carey Carlan Carey Carlan is offline

Default Who does good duplication

One of my clients wants a thousand CDs pressed with jewel case, insert,
UPC, the lot.

Who do you recommend?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

In article ,
Carey Carlan wrote:
One of my clients wants a thousand CDs pressed with jewel case, insert,
UPC, the lot.

Who do you recommend?

Jim Lloyd at MediaWorks in Nashville. Does very good work.

Oasis has a good reputation but every time I call them I sit on hold.

Diskmakers is expensive but does a lot of handholding. Some of their
combo packages (CDs plus postcards and T-shirts in a bundle) can be
reasonably priced on special.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message

Diskmakers is expensive but does a lot of handholding. Some of their
combo packages (CDs plus postcards and T-shirts in a bundle) can be
reasonably priced on special.

+1.
I've been very happy with them.

Poly

Posted to rec.audio.pro
david gourley[_2_] david gourley[_2_] is offline

"polymod" put forth the notion in...news:4df38b59$0
:

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message

Diskmakers is expensive but does a lot of handholding. Some of their
combo packages (CDs plus postcards and T-shirts in a bundle) can be
reasonably priced on special.

+1.
I've been very happy with them.

Poly

Another +1 for Disc Makers.

david
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

polymod wrote:

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message

Diskmakers is expensive but does a lot of handholding. Some of their
combo packages (CDs plus postcards and T-shirts in a bundle) can be
reasonably priced on special.

+1.
I've been very happy with them.

Poly

They'll take a DDP file upload, too. Depending on one's location, that
can be handy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpqXcV9DYAc
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

In article ,
Carey Carlan wrote:
(Scott Dorsey) wrote in news:isugl6$ksb$1
:

Jim Lloyd at MediaWorks in Nashville. Does very good work.

Google doesn't find MediaWorks. Do you have a web address or phone?

Hmm.. try "Media works international nashville" in google.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jason Warren[_2_] Jason Warren[_2_] is offline

In article ,
says...

Another +1 for Disc Makers.

david

A third +1...

CD Duplication Jay[_11_] Pro Audio 2 December 12th 07 05:28 AM
effective dvd duplication [email protected] Tech 0 January 31st 07 02:41 PM
effective dvd duplication [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 January 31st 07 02:40 PM
CD Duplication Steve M. Mann Pro Audio 0 December 19th 06 08:28 PM
CD Mastering/Duplication Steve Latham Pro Audio 6 December 7th 06 05:52 PM