Posted to rec.audio.pro
david correia david correia is offline

Default Analog Devices OP176gp

I have about 20 each of these left over from a console upgrade. The only
price I could find poking around on the net was from an English company
selling them for 18 pounds each. (I wish.)

I couldn't find any sales on ebay either. Does anyone know the rough
value, if any, of these guys?

Also, is the Analog Devices OP275gp, which I also have bunch of,
current? (I found them online for under 2 bucks each.)

Thanks.

David Correia
www.Celebrationsound.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

In article ,
david correia wrote:
I have about 20 each of these left over from a console upgrade. The only
price I could find poking around on the net was from an English company
selling them for 18 pounds each. (I wish.)

I couldn't find any sales on ebay either. Does anyone know the rough
value, if any, of these guys?

Obsolete item. This was a BiFet type, from a process that AD has since
abandoned. I don't know what it's worth but I wouldn't imagine there would
be that much of a call for it since there are plenty of other FET input
op-amps out there and this isn't one of the types that audiophile crazies
have latched on to.

If I had to replace them, I'd try an OPA604 first.

If I had to sell some, I'd call Rochester Electronics and take whatever
they offered.

Also, is the Analog Devices OP275gp, which I also have bunch of,
current? (I found them online for under 2 bucks each.)

Current product, Digi-Key has them at $3.01.