Stephen Narayan

Default Car Audio Magazine back issues

I have a bunch of car audio magazine back issues I've decided to offer
up before I toss them to the recycling truck.

Have issues of Car Sound (small and large bound versions), Car Audio
and Electronics, Auto Sound and Security and Car Stereo Review/Mobile
Entertainment.

I'll list the issue dates tomorrow. Or email me and I'll see if I have
a particular issue you may be interested in.

If you're in the Toronto area and want them all feel free to take
them. Email me and we can discuss details.

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Pro Street 1-600 | IASCA Certified Judge 2003
Audio Perfection | RTA system evaluation and tuning |
My System/s: Denon | Clarion ADCS-1 | Orion | Dynaudio | PG ZPA | Blade | Kicker
teamROCS Member #068 |
http://www.teamrocs.com

Why not check out my car audio museum
http://canuck.audioguy.net/gear.html

AUDIO FILE EDIT: HELP PLS! DL General 2 February 21st 04 11:05 PM
Sony Wega Audio out volume control issues. Anand Sankaran General 0 December 22nd 03 07:42 PM
Audio Source vs. Cambridge Audio vs. NAD vs. Adcom Mark General 8 August 5th 03 07:39 PM
-Ultimate Audio Reviews Online- Steven R. Rochlin General 0 August 5th 03 05:21 PM
gps install: how to mix its audio (voice prompting) with head unit audio-out? bryan Car Audio 0 July 3rd 03 05:46 PM