Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default RRHOF 2010 nominees

I don't care much but the ceremonial concert can be fun:

ABBA, Darlene Love, Donna Summer, Genesis, Jimmy Cliff, KISS, Laura
Nyro, LL Cool J, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Chantels, The Hollies and
The Stooges.

Couldn't get the website to work. Rockhall.com. I'd like to see the
Hollies make it.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
MiNe 109 wrote:

I'd like to see the
Hollies make it.

Stephen

Me too.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 15, 8:40*am, MiNe 109 wrote:
I don't care much but the ceremonial concert can be fun:

ABBA, Darlene Love, Donna Summer, Genesis, Jimmy Cliff, KISS, Laura
Nyro, LL Cool J, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Chantels, The Hollies and
The Stooges.

Couldn't get the website to work. Rockhall.com. I'd like to see the
Hollies make it.

Yes, and the Stooges and Genesis as well.

Since that's who I'd vote for I have no doubt that ABBA, Donna Summer
and KISS will be the inductees.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Dec 15, 8:40*am, MiNe 109 wrote:
I don't care much but the ceremonial concert can be fun:

ABBA, Darlene Love, Donna Summer, Genesis, Jimmy Cliff, KISS, Laura
Nyro, LL Cool J, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Chantels, The Hollies and
The Stooges.

Couldn't get the website to work. Rockhall.com. I'd like to see the
Hollies make it.

Yes, and the Stooges and Genesis as well.

Since that's who I'd vote for I have no doubt that ABBA, Donna Summer
and KISS will be the inductees.

The ceremony tribute bands would be up for grabs. All the rock bands
would want the Stooges (three chords and done with rehearsal) but who
could do justice to 60's era Hollies vocal harmonies?

Maybe it would be fun to see Donna Summer and Darlene Love sing each
other's songs.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

"Shhhhemp!" wrote:

Yes, and the Stooges

You mean BaBoon, Pudge and the Jilly?

and Genesis as well.

Well, we all know who ScottW will be rooting for.