Barry & Nikki

Default I have MANY Car Stereos Available

If your looking for high end, something to put back in a vehicle you are
returning from lease, into a work vehicle, etc.. Look no further. I have
MANY different used and some new models available from manufacturers like
Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, JVC, Kenwood, Panasonic, Blaupunkt, ETC... I have a
few CD and Cass. double din models as well as quite a few Pioneer GM/Chevy
Din 1/2 sized models available. Feel free to take a look at what I have to
offer and use the link to email me with your interests or questions:
http://ww2.whidbey.com/bearmore/carstereos/

Make me an offer..... they are taking up too much space.