Mustcruise

Default The Third Annual Home Theater Theme Cruise

The Third Annual Home Theater Theme Cruise - will switch sides and set sail to
the Western Caribbean aboard Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas on October
24th, 2004, a new "Voyager Class" ship that first set sail during November
2003. Bookings for the 2004 Event are NOW OPEN. Book early for best cabin
selection

NOTICE: BOOK NOW FOR PRICES MAY BE INCREASING DUE TO SPACE NEEDS!

The program is a mixture of presentations and panels of industry leaders,
technologists, and knowledgeable practitioners. Attendees can learn from home
theater equipment manufacturers, display technologists, screen designers, DVD
and HD creators, copy protection and A/V interface experts, studio
representatives, acoustic scientists and practitioners, audio futurists,
filmmakers, and experienced surround sound applications and recording engineers

The Home Theater Cruise was conceived by a Home Theater Enthusiast and again
for the 2004 trip we will look to help the new "Enthusiasts" with talks such as
Home Theater 101 dealing directly with what is needed for a Home Theater and
how to proceed. It will again be exciting as we extend our moderated panel
discussions, that we introduced in 2003, to look at items such as..."Display
Differences," "Screens," "Audio Types," and others. We will also again setup a
few demo's that will run during the week.Please watch this site for more
information as the plans are set and as we progress with the event outline and
sponsors. SPECIAL NOTICE: Due to limited space, registration will be required
for the 2004 sailing in order to attend the on board events. Event
registration will open on September 1st, 2004 so please check back for updates
and have your cruise booking ID ready.
For more information visit http://www.hometheatercruise.com/

Bon Voyage!...
See you there...