jude v via CarKB.com

Default cdr500 - girl needs help

I have the above radio installed in my vauxhall astra td. I think I have
the code - well I have a little card with some numbers on it, anyway. I
have no idea how to put the code in.......when I press the button that says
'code' the front panel pops off!!!!

Can anyone, please, please, tell me how to put the code in - and where!!!

I can't listen to my robbie cd's anymore....
bob wald

Haha
hAhAHahAHA.....maybe try the directions?

SniffinPopRocks

"jude v via CarKB.com" wrote in message
I have the above radio installed in my vauxhall astra td. I think I have
the code - well I have a little card with some numbers on it, anyway. I
have no idea how to put the code in.......when I press the button that
says
'code' the front panel pops off!!!!

Can anyone, please, please, tell me how to put the code in - and where!!!

I can't listen to my robbie cd's anymore....

try this:

http://www.davidsonelectronics.co.uk/code_entry.htm

jude v via CarKB.com

SniffinPopRocks wrote:
I have the above radio installed in my vauxhall astra td. I think I have
the code - well I have a little card with some numbers on it, anyway. I

[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]

I can't listen to my robbie cd's anymore....

try this:

http://www.davidsonelectronics.co.uk/code_entry.htm

Thanks for that, I'll give it a go.............

By the way Bob...if I had the fricken directions I wouldn't be posting a
thread, would I?