Default '93 Geo Prizm wiring colors

Could anyone tell me the function of each of the colored wires on my
stock wiring harness in my '93 Geo Prizm. It's the stock harness that
plugs into the stock head unit, which is a Delco. I'm installing a new
head unit, and I need to know how to adapt the new harness to the
existing wires. It's a 13-pin plug with the following colors:
yellow
white
brown
green
blue w/ yellow stripe
purple
light blue
black
red
white w/green stripe
grey
pink
green
I doubt that listing the colors is helpful at all, but thanks for your
help.

I'm actuallly removing the 13-pin male plug from the back of the
current head unit, and attatching the wires of the new wiring harness
to it's terminals. In essence, I'm making my own cheater harness (or
whatever you'd like to call it). I've done it before. It works quite
nicely.