Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

Default Arnold goes on rampage again. One dead, many hurt. (Details at 6)

Anyone else feel that Arnold Krueger Esq. is totally out of control
and needs to be taken out the back and given a good hiding?

Wrong Art. You are talking about a non-intellectual activity because that's
all you're capable of. One symptom of this is the demonstrated fact that you
don't distinguish between listening to music for pleasure and configuring
and adjusting an audio system. You can't tell the difference because you're
just so freakin' dense.

I used to think that George's "Mr. ****" thing was just George being
George, but lately Arnie's scattergun attacks on anyone and everyone
has confirmed the title in spades. Seems to me HF2005 did something to
him. Take a look at that pic John Atkinson posted of him sitting alone
at the table grinning. He's grinning because:

a) he likes sitting alone and
b) he's just proved to himself (if not anyone else) that he's King of
the Universe, as he always suspected.

I fear that debate was a bad day for RAO.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

Anyone else feel that Arnold Krueger Esq. is totally out of control
and needs to be taken out the back and given a good hiding?

Hidings are Dr. Kroomacher's area of responsibility. Please contact him
ASAP for this important conferral.

I used to think that George's "Mr. ****" thing was just George being George

That's why I once labeled you a Kroopologist, paul.

but lately Arnie's scattergun attacks on anyone and everyone
has confirmed the title in spades.

All Hail Turdborg, Usenet king of ****fulness.

Seems to me HF2005 did something to him.

You might be right about that. Krooger often turns extra-nasty after any
time spent away from his hovel, and especially his computer. We've even
seen intense bouts of Kroofulness on Sunday afternoons, directly after
he comes home from church.

Take a look at that pic John Atkinson posted of him sitting alone
at the table grinning. He's grinning because:

a) he likes sitting alone and
b) he's just proved to himself (if not anyone else) that he's King of
the Universe, as he always suspected.

I fear that debate was a bad day for RAO.

The biggest laugh Krooger's yet given us on this subject is declaring
himself in possession of "star power". He may have actually convinced
himself he was invited to that event because he's a brilliant
"scientist" and many people want to learn from him. ;-)

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.