Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

Default Which "we" take countries over for keeps.

Ludwig, the aspiring village bully, explains: :

"Nope. We took it from the injuns fair and square. We aim to keep it
by kicking the steezers and anyone else who gets in our way straight
into the ocean"

lyde Slick asked him befo "Who are "we"? He surfed and surfed but
could not find a blog to copy. He decided to brazen it out: "We is who
I say so"
..
He did not consult the East Coast Wasps if they'd admit him to the
club. So let's rephrase and ask again.. The MidWest Germans? Yes,
yes, yes- admission card signed by Ludwig the door-porter. The
Irish? Well- yes perhaps.those who made enough money to marry their
daughters off the right way.. The Italians? Here it gets a bit
difficult. Calabrians, Abbruzzians? Sicilians? All those Southerners?-
whom the Northern Italians of Ludwig's IQ level and persuasion call
"Arabi"? After that it gets harder and harder. The Greeks? The
Poles, .The Slovaks, the Serbs and the Croats. What about the Basques
and the Albanians? Not the Aryan people of the Sanskrit, are they?.
The Latin Americans have to prove their pure 100% senor/hidalgo
ancestry or else they get "kicked straight into the ocean"
We're left with the upper caste Hindus and the Persians to make the
true Aryan grade
Pity Ludwig. He is a ghastly-greyish counterpart of the thinkers of
AlQuaeda. but they have their own plans for the infidel "Aryans" of
US. So all he has left are the daydreams about the imminent victory of
the minuscule fascist sects like the British National Party. Imagine
the turf-war to follow!

:As for the land of his ancestors he might be refused the visa or
watched from the day he crosses the border.. This is what T. Garton
Ash has to say about modern Germany.: (The N.Y.Review of Books, May
31,2007,p.8)
"The Germany in which this film (..."The lives of Others"...) was
produced, in the early years of the twenty-first century, is one of
the most free and civilized countries on earth.
In this Germany, human rights and civil liberties are today more
jealously and effectively protected than (it pains me to say) in
traditional homelands of liberty such as Britain and the United
States. In this good land, the profes¬sionalism of its historians, the
inves¬tigative skills of its journalists, the se¬riousness of its
parliamentarians, the generosity of its funders, the idealism of its
priests and moralists, the cre¬ative genius of its writers, and, yes,
the brilliance of its filmmakers have all combined to cement in the
world's imagination the most indelible associ¬ation of Germany with
evil. Yet with¬out these efforts, Germany would
never have become such a good land.
In all the annals of human culture, has there ever been a more
paradoxical
achievement?"
To the Germans Ludwig would be part of the nightmare they managed to
shake off..
He'd better stick with the U.S. and the RAO.
Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

On Aug 6, 10:58 pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:
"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message

ups.com...

To the Germans Ludwig would be part of the nightmare they managed to
shake off..
He'd better stick with the U.S. and the RAO.
Ludovic Mirabel

The NPD -"Die Partei" along with the BNP in England are making very
definite progress.

This is immoral:

America was settled by Anglo-Saxon, Nordic and Celtic peoples and
they established a new society where before was a stone age nomadic
population, displacing them. That's how it goes.

End immorality.

Bob Morein
Dresher, PA
(215) 646-4894

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If I were you I'd take our local Nazi's lies about a successful,
renascent Fascist International for what they a wishful daydreams.

Wikipedia:
In the 2005 general election, the British National Party received 0.7%
of the popular vote

In the 2005 federal elections, the NPD received 1.6 percent of the
vote nationally. It garnered the highest percent of votes in the
states of Saxony (4.9 percent), Thuringia (3.7 percent), Mecklenburg-
Vorpommern (3.5 percent), and Brandenburg (3.2 percent). In most other
states, the party won around 1 percent of the total votes cast. [3]

Have a good laugh and sleep well
Ludovic Mirabel.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

And now the light entertainment part. The aspiring Nazi thug will
discuss "morality".
Ludovic Mirabel
====================================
On Aug 7, 12:27 am, Bret Ludwig wrote:
On Aug 7, 12:58 am, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message

oups.com...

To the Germans Ludwig would be part of the nightmare they managed to
shake off..
He'd better stick with the U.S. and the RAO.
Ludovic Mirabel

The NPD -"Die Partei" along with the BNP in England are making very
definite progress.

This is immoral:

America was settled by Anglo-Saxon, Nordic and Celtic peoples and
they established a new society where before was a stone age nomadic
population, displacing them. That's how it goes.

End immorality.

http://whitakeronline.org/blog/2007/...gain/#comments

Making a Point Again

Pop quiz for antis:

If your uncle leaves you ten thousand dollars that is part of a ten
million dollar back heist, it is your FIRST moral and legal
obligation:

1) To keep the money and preach to the other heirs about how bad they
are to have the cash;

or

2) To give YOUR ten thusand dollars back IMMEDIATELY.

Hint: It is a FELONY to keep money that you know is stolen for ONE
DAY.

A commenter pointed out that Marlon Brando is preaching that America
was stolen from the Indians.

What is his FIRST moral obligation? It is to get on a plane - he can
afford it - go to a foreign country, go to the nearest US Embassy,
turn in his passport and renounce his US citizenship.

Until he performs his FIRST obligation , he should shut the f*** up.- Hide quoted text -

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

The Idiot barked:

How our ancestors came to be in this country
is not a burden for following generations to bear.
How we all live together now in this country....is.

Did you and your brood have Chinese over the weekend, Scooter?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 7 Aug, 20:57, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net
wrote:
The Idiot barked:

How our ancestors came to be in this country
is not a burden for following generations to bear.
How we all live together now in this country....is.

Did you and your brood have Chinese over the weekend, Scooter?

Do you mean Chinese food, or a visit from a Chinese family?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

The Idiot barked:

How our ancestors came to be in this country
is not a burden for following generations to bear.
How we all live together now in this country....is.

Did you and your brood have Chinese over the weekend, Scooter?

Do you mean Chinese food, or a visit from a Chinese family?

I'm sure Scottie checks IDs for all his guests. No illegals in that
house, nosiree!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article .com,
ScottW wrote:

On Aug 6, 10:58 pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

This is immoral:

America was settled by Anglo-Saxon, Nordic and Celtic peoples and
they established a new society where before was a stone age nomadic
population, displacing them. That's how it goes.

End immorality.

How our ancestors came to be in this country
is not a burden for following generations to bear.
How we all live together now in this country....is.

Umberto Eco had something to say about...suspensions.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

On Aug 7, 3:14 pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article .com,

ScottW wrote:
On Aug 6, 10:58 pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

This is immoral:

America was settled by Anglo-Saxon, Nordic and Celtic peoples and
they established a new society where before was a stone age nomadic
population, displacing them. That's how it goes.

End immorality.

How our ancestors came to be in this country
is not a burden for following generations to bear.
How we all live together now in this country....is.

Umberto Eco had something to say about...suspensions.

Stephen

I'm sorry. I loathe what I know of Eco's chi-chi writing. But even if
I studied him for years I may be too dense to get the allusion or the
meaning, Please Mr.Mine you're talking to the web simpletons- be less
cryptic.
Regards Ludovic M.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article . com,
" wrote:

On Aug 7, 3:14 pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article .com,

ScottW wrote:
On Aug 6, 10:58 pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

This is immoral:

America was settled by Anglo-Saxon, Nordic and Celtic peoples and
they established a new society where before was a stone age nomadic
population, displacing them. That's how it goes.

End immorality.

How our ancestors came to be in this country
is not a burden for following generations to bear.
How we all live together now in this country....is.

Umberto Eco had something to say about...suspensions.

Stephen

I'm sorry. I loathe what I know of Eco's chi-chi writing. But even if
I studied him for years I may be too dense to get the allusion or the
meaning, Please Mr.Mine you're talking to the web simpletons- be less
cryptic.

Those with a loathing of Mr. Eco's writing will be relieved that the
chapter "How to Use Suspension Points" from How to Travel with a Salmon
& Other Essays (the English version of Il Secondo Diario Minimo) is a
mere four pages. He contrasts the writer's use of suspension points "to
indicate that more could have been written" or "to underline the
fragmentary nature of a quotation" with the non-writer's use "to crave
indulgence for a rhetorical figure that they consider perhaps too bold"
that he calls a desire "to make a revolution, but with police
permission."

Perhaps the third Diario will address 'scare quotes'.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 8 Aug, 15:12, MiNe 109 wrote:

[...]