tor b

Default Marc "Boon" Phillips- PROVEN STALKER

Marc "Boon" Phillips wrote to Arny Krueger:

"I'm holed up in this motel room right now, not too far from your house. Just
give me directions from the Motel 6 out on the highway and I'll be there in a
jif."

Read the complete post at:

http://timyurl.com/3ydsl

Is this guy a psychotic stalker, or what?
Arny Krueger

"tor b" wrote in message
om
Marc "Boon" Phillips wrote to Arny Krueger:

"I'm holed up in this motel room right now, not too far from your
house. Just give me directions from the Motel 6 out on the highway
and I'll be there in a jif."

Read the complete post at:

http://timyurl.com/3ydsl

Is this guy a psychotic stalker, or what?

For openers, he posts under an alias even though he makes pretenses of
being named Marc Phillips. Wall-to-wall fraud.

Marc Phillips

Default Arny and Torresists--PROVEN INTERNET GEEKS!

Arny said:

"tor b" wrote in message
. com
Marc "Boon" Phillips wrote to Arny Krueger:

"I'm holed up in this motel room right now, not too far from your
house. Just give me directions from the Motel 6 out on the highway
and I'll be there in a jif."

Read the complete post at:

http://timyurl.com/3ydsl

Is this guy a psychotic stalker, or what?

For openers, he posts under an alias even though he makes pretenses of
being named Marc Phillips. Wall-to-wall fraud.

It should be very interesting to see what kind of response "torresists" gives
you, Arny, since he's already traced personal information about me via a web
service under the name "Marc Phillips." Perhaps you two should e-mail each
other and discuss your strategies before looking like fools like this in front
of everyone.

ROTFLMAO! Stalkers indeed!

Boon
Marc Phillips

Default Tor B--PROVEN INTERNET GEEK

Richard Malesweski said:

Marc "Boon" Phillips wrote to Arny Krueger:

"I'm holed up in this motel room right now, not too far from your house.
Just
give me directions from the Motel 6 out on the highway and I'll be there in a
jif."

Read the complete post at:

http://timyurl.com/3ydsl

Is this guy a psychotic stalker, or what?

The answer would have to be "what," since your URL doesn't work.

Boon
Torresists

From: (Marc Phillips)
Date: 3/7/2004 3:04 AM Central Standard Time
The stalker formerly known as

scrawled:

Richard Malesweski said:

Marc "Boon" Phillips wrote to Arny Krueger:

"I'm holed up in this motel room right now, not too far from your house.
Just
give me directions from the Motel 6 out on the highway and I'll be there in

jif."

Read the complete post at:

http://timyurl.com/3ydsl

Is this guy a psychotic stalker, or what?

The answer would have to be "what," since your URL doesn't work.

Thank you for pointing that out, Porky. (Would you like a nice fat 'burger as a
reward?) The link did work as late as last night, but it does not work now.
Here's a new one:

http://tinyurl.com/3c9h9

BTW, Porky, I have that stalking post of yours archived on my hard
drive....along with those emails you sent when you were stalking me. ;-)

Sander deWaal

"Tim Williams" said:

Marc "Boon" Phillips wrote to Arny Krueger:

^ ^ ^ ^
Plonk, as I recall.

Which one, Phillips or Krueger?

But then, anything off RAO is plonkable.

Not entirely. It's an infinite source of entertainment.

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy
Marc Phillips

Default Marc "Boon" Phillips-UNPROVEN STALKER!!!!!

From: (Marc Phillips)
Date: 3/7/2004 3:04 AM Central Standard Time

Richard Malesweski said:

Marc "Boon" Phillips wrote to Arny Krueger:

"I'm holed up in this motel room right now, not too far from your house.
Just
give me directions from the Motel 6 out on the highway and I'll be there in

jif."

Read the complete post at:

http://timyurl.com/3ydsl

Is this guy a psychotic stalker, or what?

The answer would have to be "what," since your URL doesn't work.

Thank you for pointing that out, Porky. (Would you like a nice fat 'burger as
reward?) The link did work as late as last night, but it does not work now.
Here's a new one:

http://tinyurl.com/3c9h9

Okay, so far you have one person who couldn't care less, and another who found
the thread entertaining. Is that the response you were hoping for?

LOL!

BTW, Porky, I have that stalking post of yours archived on my hard
drive....along with those emails you sent when you were stalking me. ;-)

Oh, you mean when you were following me from website to website, stalking me,
and I decided to retaliate by trying to find out who you were? Is that what
you're talking about?

ROTFLMAO!

Boon

Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Oh, you mean when you were following me from website to website,
stalking me, and I decided to retaliate by trying to find out who you
were? Is that what you're talking about?

Phillips, I'm quite sure that the thought of you trying to find out who he
is scared the heck out of him.

Boston Snake

For openers, he posts under an alias even though he makes pretenses of
being named Marc Phillips. Wall-to-wall fraud.

Whereas your fag buddy, Malesweski, posts under an alias without any pretenses,
right Dickweed?
Boston Snake

Read the complete post at:

http://timyurl.com/3ydsl

Is this guy a psychotic stalker, or what?

The answer would have to be "what," since your URL doesn't work.

Thank you for pointing that out, Porky. (Would you like a nice fat 'burger as
reward?) The link did work as late as last night, but it does not work now.
Here's a new one:

http://tinyurl.com/3c9h9

Your tiny URLs are about the size of your tiny dick, arenty they, Dick?

Maybe you ought to check that first URL, eh "Timy"? You flaming
fagggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boston Snake

Well, he's an AOL user. That would suggest that he needs a support team to
discover how to look at a post's properties.

Priceless.

Yes, all AOL users need a support team, don't they, Dickweed? Even your new
fag buddy Malesweski.
Boston Snake

I think "Leon North" was on that 'team', so they needed support to find their
crotch....

Whereas you find your crotch all day long without any help. Life is a bitch
since Eckstrom kicked your worthless ass out of her house. Ain't that right,
you spineless faggggg!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!

Boston Snake

I can always tell when I've "gotten to" Porky Phillips.....his lil' bitty
'snake' stands up and posts! ;-)

LOL!!!!

You can't tell your dick from a tiny URL, Faggot. Right Malesweski, you
spineless faggg!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!
Marc Phillips

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Oh, you mean when you were following me from website to website,
stalking me, and I decided to retaliate by trying to find out who you
were? Is that what you're talking about?

Phillips, I'm quite sure that the thought of you trying to find out who he
is scared the heck out of him.

You were there. Don't you remember?

Boon

Marc Phillips

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 3/7/2004 8:08 PM Central Standard Time

From: "Arny Krueger"

Date: 3/7/2004 7:02 PM Central Standard Time
"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Oh, you mean when you were following me from website to website,
stalking me, and I decided to retaliate by trying to find out who
you were? Is that what you're talking about?

Phillips, I'm quite sure that the thought of you trying to find out
who he is scared the heck out of him.

Actually, it was when he and his 'team' "tracked [me] down to the
Central Time Zone" that I got really scared and almost ****ed my
pants. ;-)

Well, he's an AOL user. That would suggest that he needs a support team to
discover how to look at a post's properties.

I think "Leon North" was on that 'team', so they needed support to find their
crotch....

And when he said he "noticed" all the email traffic between you and I

...he proved himself to be a liar.

Or the stupidest ass of the year....

, I nearly died....from laughter!!!!!

Yes, it's like he painted the word "liar" on his forehead.

"Liar" or "Dumbass", it's a hard choice....)

Boon Phillips, dumbest, fattest ass on Usenet!!!!

He's clearly in the top 1 percent of that group.

He might be fat, but he sure is stupid!!!! ;-)

You know, I've been watching you two suck each other's dicks, and it reminded
me of the time on Audio Annex when you said you didn't like Arny, but you liked
the Resistance less. Internet geekery makes strange bedfellows, I suppose.

LOL!

Boon
Marc Phillips

Mr. Middius said:

Marc Phillips said to The Thing:

Boy, are you way off.

Don't tell me Torrie****s is the only RAO regular (besides Krooger, of
course) who can't identify that poster.

When has he ever gotten anything right? dave was right when he said that
Makesweski's act has gotten old. Being an anonymous Usenet asshole is soooo
1997.

Boon
Arny Krueger

Mr. Middius said:

Marc Phillips said to The Thing:

Boy, are you way off.

Don't tell me Torrie****s is the only RAO regular (besides Krooger,
of course) who can't identify that poster.

When has he ever gotten anything right? dave was right when he said
that Makesweski's act has gotten old. Being an anonymous Usenet
asshole is soooo 1997.

Remind me again what the difference is between being an anonymous Usenet
user, posting under an alias, and lying about what your name is.

Marc Phillips

Mr. Middius said:

Marc Phillips said to The Thing:

Boy, are you way off.

Don't tell me Torrie****s is the only RAO regular (besides Krooger,
of course) who can't identify that poster.

When has he ever gotten anything right? dave was right when he said
that Makesweski's act has gotten old. Being an anonymous Usenet
asshole is soooo 1997.

Remind me again what the difference is between being an anonymous Usenet
user, posting under an alias, and lying about what your name is.

First, tell us why your sockpuppet buddy wouldn't respond to your comment about
me not posting under my real name. I know he was probably embarrassed beyond
words, for one.

Boon

Arny Krueger

Mr. Middius said:

Marc Phillips said to The Thing:

Boy, are you way off.

Don't tell me Torrie****s is the only RAO regular (besides Krooger,
of course) who can't identify that poster.

When has he ever gotten anything right? dave was right when he said
that Makesweski's act has gotten old. Being an anonymous Usenet
asshole is soooo 1997.

Remind me again what the difference is between being an anonymous
Usenet user, posting under an alias, and lying about what your name
is.

First, tell us why your sockpuppet buddy wouldn't respond to your
comment about me not posting under my real name. I know he was
probably embarrassed beyond words, for one.

Tell us why we should believe that you are posting under your legal name,
Phillips.

Marc Phillips

Mr. Middius said:

Marc Phillips said to The Thing:

Boy, are you way off.

Don't tell me Torrie****s is the only RAO regular (besides Krooger,
of course) who can't identify that poster.

When has he ever gotten anything right? dave was right when he said
that Makesweski's act has gotten old. Being an anonymous Usenet
asshole is soooo 1997.

Remind me again what the difference is between being an anonymous
Usenet user, posting under an alias, and lying about what your name
is.

First, tell us why your sockpuppet buddy wouldn't respond to your
comment about me not posting under my real name. I know he was
probably embarrassed beyond words, for one.

Tell us why we should believe that you are posting under your legal name,
Phillips.

Tell us who "we," is, since you're the only one stupid enough to think this one
up.

Boon
Arny Krueger

Mr. Middius said:

[...]

Phillips, your inability to give a straight answer to a simple question adds
weight to questions about our true identity. Of course this is consistent
with one of your major operating principles, which is "Never be honest and
truthful".

S888Wheel

Tell us why we should believe that you are posting under your legal name,
Phillips.

Tell us why anyone should care about what *you* believe.
S888Wheel

Who are you talking to?

Arny

Marc Phillips

Mr. Middius said:

[...]

Actually I've already answered your question more than once. But I tell you
what...produce one other person here who thinks I'm posting under an alias, and
I'll address the issue. I'm not going to make any effort for a whack-job like
you, however.

Boon
Arny Krueger

Mr. Middius said:

[...]

That's a joke.

But I tell you what...produce one other person here who thinks I'm posting
under an alias, and I'll address the issue.

But Phillips you'd be lying, so it isn't worth the trouble.

I'm not going to make
any effort for a whack-job like you, however.

You already made this effort.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Mr. Middius said:

[...]

Thanks Krueger for admitting that your claim that I'm not posting under my
legal name is based on pure fantasy, and there isn't one scintilla of evidence
to suggest otherwise.

Boon
Sockpuppet Yustabe

Mr. Middius said:

[...]

He and John Parcher.

S888Wheel

Marc said

But I tell you what...produce one other person here who thinks I'm posting
under an alias, and I'll address the issue.

Arny said

But Phillips you'd be lying, so it isn't worth the trouble.

Arny seems to be pathetically confused again

Marc Phillips

S888Wheel said:

Marc said

But I tell you what...produce one other person here who thinks I'm posting
under an alias, and I'll address the issue.

Arny said

But Phillips you'd be lying, so it isn't worth the trouble.

Arny seems to be pathetically confused again

That's an understatement. I'm still laughing my ass off at the fact that he
tried to get Malesweski to agree with him, and Malesweski actually knows for
sure that I'm posting under my real name.

Arny desperately wants someone to play with him, and that's why he came up with
something as feeble as I'm posting under an alias. It's so outlandish a lie
that he hopes I'll get all bent out of shape and engage him. Instead, the
whole group is laughing at him.

But that's all he wants, some attention. He doesn't care how idiotic he looks,
does he.

Boon

Marc "Boon" Phillips- PROVEN STALKER tor b General 4 March 7th 04 07:56 PM
Marc Phillips ! Lionel Audio Opinions 22 September 29th 03 12:42 PM
Marc Phillips Euthanasia apologist Lionel Chapuis Audio Opinions 10 September 1st 03 05:19 PM
Marc Phillips is so stupid. tor b Audio Opinions 3 August 30th 03 06:18 PM