Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default The best speakers in the world are...

"paul packer" wrote in message

On 3 Sep 2006 09:45:03 -0700, "Andre Jute"
wrote:

Ludovic Mirabel ) wrote:

incomprehensible scribble

It's real simple, Mirabel. I'll paint it for you by
numbers:

1. You maliciously tried to score some cheap points off
me.

I think this is untrue, Andre. Ludo isn't malicious and
he doesn't try to score cheap points.

LOL! Ludo's whole Usenet career has been devoted to scoring cheap points
based on the fact that no professional organization has jumped through his
little hoops.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"paul packer" wrote in message

On 3 Sep 2006 19:47:48 -0700, "
wrote:

But he won't take anything but worship.

Grain of truth alert!

So I concede. Jute wins again

Andre will always win. He's more determined than anyone
else.

Shows how flawed your score-keeping is, Paul.

Winning is about maintaining the maximum visibility for your issue with the
minimum effort. You and Middius are perfect foils for this play. I've been
working you both for years.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default The Middiot Loses It All

"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Arnii, I apologize because my Krooglish decoder failed
to map "liberate" onto a corresponding human word.

Try using a standard English dictionary, Middiot.

And this from the man who persistently writes
"condensor" microphone:-)

It's a common usage, Iain.

Here's a news flash for you that you obviously need. Spellings of common
words can change when you cross national and/or cultural boundaries.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Arnii, I apologize because my Krooglish decoder failed
to map "liberate" onto a corresponding human word.

Try using a standard English dictionary, Middiot.

And this from the man who persistently writes
"condensor" microphone:-)

It's a common usage, Iain.

Here's a news flash for you that you obviously need. Spellings of common
words can change when you cross national and/or cultural boundaries.

Maybe Iain would prefer.......

capaciter
transister
resister

too ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Kroofulness is insidious

Dumb****Borg whined:

Ludo's whole Usenet career

Arnii, there you go again! ;-)

Human beings know that Usenet has nothing to do with a career. Did you
miss your last 20 therapy sessions with your shrink? Have your 'scrips
lapsed? Time to pack up your snot-module and return to the institution.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal Sander deWaal is offline

"Andre Jute" said:

In my hurry to finish a certain amplifier, I forgot to include a
volume pot to match levels between both pairs.....
The proto is built into the ugly Yamaha case that is on top of my even
uglier hybrid 19 inch case ;-)

Mmm. All my amps are protos. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Seriously, when I finish an amp case that tidily, I declare it a work
of art. Yours looks a bit Bauhaus...

In this case, the credits go entirely to Yamaha (upper amp) and
Amplimo (lower amp) for their appearances ;-)

Real beauty lies inside! (that's what my wife tells me...

A woman of great judgement.

Of course, that's why she married me (ducks and hides) !

--
"Due knot trussed yore spell chequer two fined awl miss steaks."
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

[dot] net wrote in message

Dumb****Borg whined:

Ludo's whole Usenet career

Arnii, there you go again! ;-)

Human beings know that Usenet has nothing to do with a
career.

Note that the Middiot exists only on Usenet.

That makes you other than a human being, Middiot.

Thanks for condemning yourself, again.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Eeyore"
wrote
in message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Arnii, I apologize because my Krooglish decoder failed
to map "liberate" onto a corresponding human word.

Try using a standard English dictionary, Middiot.

And this from the man who persistently writes
"condensor" microphone:-)

It's a common usage, Iain.

Here's a news flash for you that you obviously need.
Spellings of common words can change when you cross
national and/or cultural boundaries.

Maybe Iain would prefer.......

capaciter
transister
resister

too ?

Iain is just sharing from what he perceives to be his greater area of
expertise than audio: spelling. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches Iain Churches is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Arnii, I apologize because my Krooglish decoder failed
to map "liberate" onto a corresponding human word.

Try using a standard English dictionary, Middiot.

And this from the man who persistently writes
"condensor" microphone:-)

It's a common usage, Iain.

Sorry Arny. There is no such word.

By "common usage", indolents like yourself have
dragged the English language to an all time low.

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches Iain Churches is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Arnii, I apologize because my Krooglish decoder failed
to map "liberate" onto a corresponding human word.

Try using a standard English dictionary, Middiot.

And this from the man who persistently writes
"condensor" microphone:-)

It's a common usage, Iain.

Here's a news flash for you that you obviously need. Spellings of common
words can change when you cross national and/or cultural boundaries.

Maybe Iain would prefer.......

capaciter
transister
resister

too ?

Graham

:-)))

Not at all, the versions as given in the Oxford
English Dictionary are fine.

I live in Scandinavia. Most people here are fluent in three
languages and have a better command of English than
Arny seems to have:-(

A Swedish pal of mine was working for an audio company
in the US for a couple of years. When an important letter had
to be written, the boss's secretary asked my pal to do it. He
was the only one who could write correct formal English.

I have been asked by Scandinavians on many occasions,
"Why are the native English speakers so intent on the rape
of their own language?"

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:04:50 +0300, "Iain Churches"
wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Arnii, I apologize because my Krooglish decoder failed
to map "liberate" onto a corresponding human word.

Try using a standard English dictionary, Middiot.

And this from the man who persistently writes
"condensor" microphone:-)

It's a common usage, Iain.

Sorry Arny. There is no such word.

By "common usage", indolents like yourself have
dragged the English language to an all time low.

Iain

Ooops, Arnie won't like that. Stand by for a snotstorm.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Iain Churches wrote:

Sorry Arny. There is no such word.

Iain:

On the assumption that you are referring to the word "condensor" (as
compared to "condenser"), it is quite a common usage and technical
term-of-art in the HVAC, brewing and distillation industries.

Pictures:

http://images.google.com/images?q=Condensor&hl=en

Not a microphone amongst them, however.

The Japanese appear to use -or spelling commonly.

You pays you money, you takes you chances.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
m...
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Arnii, I apologize because my Krooglish decoder failed
to map "liberate" onto a corresponding human word.

Try using a standard English dictionary, Middiot.

And this from the man who persistently writes
"condensor" microphone:-)

It's a common usage, Iain.

Sorry Arny. There is no such word.

By "common usage", indolents like yourself have
dragged the English language to an all time low.

Iain

Ooops, Arnie won't like that. Stand by for a snotstorm.

Not from Arny. He's a born-again Christian, remember:-)
This puts him above any such coarse behaviour.
It was he who suggested the use of a standard English
dictionary to GMM

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Arnii, I apologize because my Krooglish decoder failed
to map "liberate" onto a corresponding human word.

Try using a standard English dictionary, Middiot.

And this from the man who persistently writes
"condensor" microphone:-)

It's a common usage, Iain.

Sorry Arny. There is no such word.

By "common usage", indolents like yourself have
dragged the English language to an all time low.

Yes Iain, you're always right and the rest of the world is always wrong.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Impending Kroodown

No snotstorm for Iain? Arnii must be off his "feed". ;-)

By "common usage", indolents like yourself have
dragged the English language to an all time low.

Yes Iain, you're always right and the rest of the world is always wrong.

Looks like another pity storm is brewing in Goose Puke. Didn't we just
have one of them a week or so ago?

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

"Peter Wieck" wrote in message
oups.com...

Iain Churches wrote:

Sorry Arny. There is no such word.

Iain:

On the assumption that you are referring to the word "condensor" (as
compared to "condenser"), it is quite a common usage and technical
term-of-art in the HVAC, brewing and distillation industries.

Pictures:

http://images.google.com/images?q=Condensor&hl=en

Not a microphone amongst them, however.

The Japanese appear to use -or spelling commonly.

You pays you money, you takes you chances.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Peter -

Isn't that what English language dictionaries are for?

Harry

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Harry Lavo wrote:

Isn't that what English language dictionaries are for?

Harry:

Yeah, but. One might argue that there is only one legitimate English
Language dictionary. I would suggest two, but only one is any better
than moderately complete.

And when it comes to terms-of-art, it gets dicey right down the line.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
MINe 109 MINe 109 is offline

In article ,
Eeyore wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Arnii, I apologize because my Krooglish decoder failed
to map "liberate" onto a corresponding human word.

Try using a standard English dictionary, Middiot.

And this from the man who persistently writes
"condensor" microphone:-)

It's a common usage, Iain.

Here's a news flash for you that you obviously need. Spellings of common
words can change when you cross national and/or cultural boundaries.

Maybe Iain would prefer.......

capaciter
transister
resister

non sequitor
computor
Dopplor

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Wiecky defends the Krooborg

Harry Lavo said:

The Japanese appear to use -or spelling commonly.

Isn't that what English language dictionaries are for?

Wiecky can't answer you right now, Harry. He's busy licking his anus.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Krooger kraps out

MINe 109 said:

Maybe Iain would prefer.......

capaciter
transister
resister

non sequitor
computor
Dopplor

Some words don't demand absolutely correct spelling:

kristian
hypocrite
Kroopologist

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

The drooling blot under Jute-McCoy's fingernail bleated:

More crap.

Mr. Middius: When is it that you get tired of being a spineless,
voiceless, brainless bit of pond-scum caught on a lying poseur's
extremity? You need to understand that you are only your lord &
master's second-favorite sock-puppet just because you have not one whit
of knowledge, intelligence or creativity of your own, and so are an
absolute reflection of its own lacks.

"Commander George".... I bet.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:32:42 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Yes Iain, you're always right and the rest of the world is always wrong.

Is that your idea of a withering retort, Arnie? Where's the old fire?
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches Iain Churches is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

And this from the man who persistently writes
"condensor" microphone:-)

It's a common usage, Iain.

Sorry Arny. There is no such word.

By "common usage", indolents like yourself have
dragged the English language to an all time low.

Yes Iain, you're always right and the rest of the world is always wrong.

Actually Arny, it turns out that the rest of the world (with the
possible exception of the Japanese brewing industry) is right, and
*you* are wrong:-))

Please be so kind as to find me an audio brochure, sales leaflet,
or article in the JAES which refers to a "condensor" microphone.

Is English your first language?

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches Iain Churches is offline

"paul packer" wrote in message

Is that your idea of a withering retort, Arnie? Where's the old fire?

Looks like you are fanning the flames, Paul:-)

Arny knows I have his measure.
Someone sent me one of his recordings!

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:21:52 +0300, "Iain Churches"
wrote:

Arny knows I have his measure.
Someone sent me one of his recordings!

Iain

Is that the straight rap one or the hip hop?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Into the darkness with the Krooborg

Iain Churches said to the Krooborg:

Is English your first language?

Of course not. The Beast's native language is Krooglish.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"paul packer" wrote in message

Is that your idea of a withering retort, Arnie? Where's
the old fire?

We're talking Iain here - he's hardly worth my best shot, or even something
that has been retreaded 6 times.

Looks like you are fanning the flames, Paul:-)

That what life is all about for Paul.

Arny knows I have his measure.

I know that Iain is highly delusional.

Someone sent me one of his recordings!

Ironic coming from someone who has never completely single-handedly produced
an audio recording in his life.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:24:42 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
"paul packer" wrote in message

Is that your idea of a withering retort, Arnie? Where's
the old fire?

We're talking Iain here - he's hardly worth my best shot, or even something
that has been retreaded 6 times.

Your best shot IS something that's been retreaded six times. If it
wasn't you'd be dazzling us with something original rather than
inducing us all into a coma with the sameness of every post.

Looks like you are fanning the flames, Paul:-)

That what life is all about for Paul.

This will come as a shock to you, Arnie, but unlike you I don't regard
Usenet as "life". It's something I turn to when seeking an amusing
diversion. That's how you're categorised in my mind, Arnie--an
"amusing diversion". Are you pleased?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Kroofulness, the anti-religion

paul packer said:

This will come as a shock to you, Arnie, but unlike you I don't regard
Usenet as "life". It's something I turn to when seeking an amusing
diversion. That's how you're categorised in my mind, Arnie--an
"amusing diversion". Are you pleased?

I hope you pray when you say things like that. Arnii is banking on his
LOt"S of good works to snag him a seat in "heaven". In fact the one he
tried to reserve is "next to Abraham". So don't mistake Arnii's
Kroofulness for the antisocial grit-in-the-gears it appears to be. In
Krooger's mind, he's doing God's work on Usenet.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"paul packer" wrote in message

This will come as a shock to you, Arnie, but unlike you I
don't regard Usenet as "life".

Your actions speak far louder than your words, Paul.

It's something I turn to
when seeking an amusing diversion.

It takes a really small mind to be diverted by the crap you post here, Paul.

That's how you're categorised in my mind, Arnie--an "amusing diversion".

Except that have no actual contact with me.

Are you pleased?

Paul, I'm mystefied how a person as brain-dead as you has any autonomic
functions left that still work. Medical science suggests that you're
speaking from the grave. But that's not possible in the real world. Oh, this
is Usenet! Explains it all!

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

George M. Middius drolled as usual:

Its typical meaningless tripe.

Mr. Middius: You need to understand something... if "understanding" is
within your possibilities as a sockpuppet, that is.

I am not "defending" Mr. Kreuger. I am making fun of you. Deliberately.
With no malice whatsoever, as it happens, but simply as a way to enjoy
some vituperative exercises with reference to a bit of slime with no
redeeming social value. So, cutting to the chase, it is my opinion that
"Commander Middius" is a loose accretion of fantasies supported by
anecdotes of doubtful veracity. That it does not exist as an
independent, self-motivated entity, but only as the fevered creation of
a lying poseur suffering from acute Munchausen and Delusions of
Adequacy residing somewhere in Cork, Ireland... where Blarney is both
expected and tolerated... much as the Village Idiot.

So, get with the program and make your usual repetitive, stupid, silly,
ignorant reply.. more grist for the mill.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

NO actual living creatures were mentioned or attacked during this post.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 13:42:08 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message

This will come as a shock to you, Arnie, but unlike you I
don't regard Usenet as "life".

Your actions speak far louder than your words, Paul.

It's something I turn to
when seeking an amusing diversion.

It takes a really small mind to be diverted by the crap you post here, Paul.

That's how you're categorised in my mind, Arnie--an "amusing diversion".

Except that have no actual contact with me.

Are you pleased?

Paul, I'm mystefied how a person as brain-dead as you has any autonomic
functions left that still work. Medical science suggests that you're
speaking from the grave. But that's not possible in the real world. Oh, this
is Usenet! Explains it all!

You know I think the world of you, don't you, Arnie? :-)
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

[dot] net wrote in message

Iain Churches said to the Krooborg:

Is English your first language?

Of course not. The Beast's native language is Krooglish.

Middius, you do know full well that your presence here is depriving some
villiage of its idiot?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

The Krooborg lets loose a non-IKYABWAI jape.

Of course not. The Beast's native language is Krooglish.

Middius, you do know full well that your presence here is depriving some
villiage[sic] of its idiot?

You almost did it that time, Arnii. But you spoiled it by letting a bit of
Krooglish creep in. E for effort though.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

[dot] net wrote in message

Iain Churches said to the Krooborg:

Is English your first language?

Of course not. The Beast's native language is Krooglish.

Middius, you do know full well that your presence here is depriving some
villiage of its idiot?

Don't you know that the Internet is the global village, Arny? George
is exactly where he should be.

Eh, hang on......

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches Iain Churches is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"paul packer" wrote in message

Is that your idea of a withering retort, Arnie? Where's
the old fire?

We're talking Iain here - he's hardly worth my best shot, or even
something that has been retreaded 6 times.

Looks like you are fanning the flames, Paul:-)

That what life is all about for Paul.

Arny knows I have his measure.
Someone sent me one of his recordings!

Ironic coming from someone who has never completely single-handedly
produced an audio recording in his life.

When making commercial recordings for major labels, the standard
recording team of producer, 1st engineer, 2E, and technician, is the only
sensible way to work when the clock is ticking in multiples of the
Euro, not seconds.

This way one can avoid the horrendous recorded atrocities for
which you have become so well known:-)

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Arny knows I have his measure.
Someone sent me one of his recordings!

Iain

Is that the straight rap one or the hip hop?

There's something incongruous about our
Arny, - rather like a nun with a heavy metal
tattoo:-)

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Iain Churches wrote:

Actually Arny, it turns out that the rest of the world (with the
possible exception of the Japanese brewing industry) is right, and
*you* are wrong:-))

Please be so kind as to find me an audio brochure, sales leaflet,
or article in the JAES which refers to a "condensor" microphone.

Not to be a contrarian, or such, but:

http://www.webref.org/acoustics/c/co...microphone.htm

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/pro...36&src=4WBZ4DS

And so forth. That these sellers may be no better spell(o)rs than Arnie
(or not depending on one's peculiar point of view) is not relevant to
the question asked.

Put another way, if one searches the web to prove the Earth is flat,
there will be plenty of evidence. Mr. McCoy is sufficient proof of that
potential.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

On 11 Sep 2006 10:24:02 -0700, "Peter Wieck" wrote:

Put another way, if one searches the web to prove the Earth is flat,
there will be plenty of evidence. Mr. McCoy is sufficient proof of that
potential.

Your real name isn't Hatfield, is it? :-)
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

paul packer wrote:
Your real name isn't Hatfield, is it? :-)

Not hardly.

I would not attack an unarmed creature... true of both McCoy and
Middius. Comes to it, Middius is naught but an accretion on McCoy's
upper appendage, so even less at issue.

It is quietly amusing to practice vituperative prose in the absolute
knowledge that no possible harm to any natural creature will come of
it.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA