Dave Watts

Default Tubes for sale.

I have finally put all of my tubes in a spreadsheet so that I can easily
find out what I have. I have many audio tubes (6550, KT66) that may be
of interest to many in this newsgroup. If you are interested in any
tubes, email me for a list and details. I have a tube tester and will
test all tubes that I sell (if possible). My list has a column for
Retail pricing as a reference only......I don't expect that price at all.

Thanks

Dave

shiva

"Dave Watts" wrote in message
I have finally put all of my tubes in a spreadsheet so that I can easily
find out what I have. I have many audio tubes (6550, KT66) that may be
of interest to many in this newsgroup. If you are interested in any
tubes, email me for a list and details. I have a tube tester and will
test all tubes that I sell (if possible). My list has a column for
Retail pricing as a reference only......I don't expect that price at all.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave - if you don't have what people are looking for, email me at
genericbiz at hotmail dot com - i have piles of "pulls", some NOS, plenty of
mullard /tele/ bugle boy/ mullard GZ34's, tons of rf & pre - 45 stuff/ etc.
Most pulls but many unused (surplus gear pulls - never seen power AFAIK),
testing great - will swap for what you've got (looking for *real* kt88's
(not the early 6550 rebottles), cleartop rca 6L6's (silvertone logo a
plus), 45's, 71's, RCA ceramic- base 807 / 803/ - (pairs or quads,
reasonably close, aesthetics a plus, globes ++),
UL & big SE OT tranys (any impedance), oddball lab gear - almost anything
weird, gen rad / cam rad type' o stuff (no mainframe or old scopes, no
pricey stuff).
I also have ~100 40UF 500V *ac* radial (2.5" dia, 5" tall), spade cons
(with holes, though - easy soldering) oil caps (10 yr old date), ~12 5UF
660 ac (same mmake, same diam, 3" tall) 12 Nippon Chemi-Con 'lyytics 2500uF
/ 450v / 525 surge radials (blue, 3 dia, don't know the date code, mounting
HW / screw terms)plenty of power iron (from generic UT/Stancor tube stuff to
3000V@ 1A, some potted ~ 1/2 ton's worth), output tranys (mainly PP non -
ul, but some nice stancor & partridge, about 200 pounds worth), racks,
flight cases, odds & ends, period parts, plenty of Ampex 3 and 4 series
parts (including full mint transports), knobs, pots, basically - enough crap
to fill a storage space, a basement, and the (now) hobby workshop. I'm in
NYC, would love to swap with some locals (I don't know of any swaps meets
around the city, and my transportation's a cab or a bike, so out - of town
stuff's a pain...)
-dim