Jon Yaeger

Default Last day: Awesome Citation II Amplifier

This is the last day on auction of this beautiful, one-of-a-kind Harman
Kardon Citation II:

&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

TIA,

Jon

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
This is the last day on auction of this beautiful, one-of-a-kind Harman
Kardon Citation II:

&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I had one of those, many, many years ago. I sold it for $40, complete with
a spare set of tubes. This was long before the tube "renaissance".

Norm Strong

Ian Iveson

Jon

I have filtered out nearly all advertisements because they keep to
the convention of including "for sale" or "FS" or "for auction" or
"FA" in the heading.

Perhaps you could do that too?

Thanks,

cheers, Ian

Jon Yaeger

in article , at
wrote on 3/6/05 1:00 PM:

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in message
This is the last day on auction of this beautiful, one-of-a-kind Harman
Kardon Citation II:

&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I had one of those, many, many years ago. I sold it for $40, complete with
a spare set of tubes. This was long before the tube "renaissance".

Norm Strong

Got anything else for sale??

;-)

Sander deWaal

Jon Yaeger said:

I had one of those, many, many years ago. I sold it for $40, complete with
a spare set of tubes. This was long before the tube "renaissance".

Got anything else for sale??

;-)

There was a rumour about a bridge in Brooklyn, dunno if that's sold
yet......

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "

Ian Iveson

"Jon Yaeger" wrote

Fair enough.

Just curious . . . . Do you also filter out WTB posts?

Thanks.

Yes. Valve gear weighs a ton and I am in England which is surrounded
by sea. Furthermore, Bradford is a cultural dessert and an economic
disaster area and no-one cares what music sounds like.

:^(

Not much chance of us doing business.

cheers, Ian

John Woodgate

I read in sci.electronics.design that Ian Iveson IanIveson.home@blueyon
der.co.uk wrote (in )
about 'Last day: Awesome Citation II Amplifier', on Tue, 8 Mar 2005:

Furthermore, Bradford is a cultural dessert

Pavlova? Lychees? One of those Greek things with honey?
Paul Burke

John Woodgate wrote:

Furthermore, Bradford is a cultural dessert

Pavlova? Lychees? One of those Greek things with honey?

In Bradford it mostly involves inordinate quantities of coconut and
condensed milk.

Paul Burke
Ian Iveson

"Paul Burke" wrote

No coconut in my end of Bradford. Just condensed milk and sugar,
perhaps the odd pistachio. Rasmalai sometimes.

http://www.bawarchi.com/cookbook/paneer4.html

No decent Kulfi. Lots of mangos though.

Never been able to get desert right.

cheers, Ian