Chris

Default Tubes trade ? videos...

Hi,

I have some good news for you - maybe...?

I recently purchased a really rare 2 DVD set from Ebay which contains two
different TUBES live concerts.
One recorded in Bremen, Germany, 1981
The other Dortmund, Germany 1983
Plus the videos from the original Laser Disc.

Great stuff, nice double DVD set !!! Really great quality (respecting the
date...), Pro shot of course, professional menu, song/chapter access, color
artwork etc.

Interested in some trading ? I also have a very huge trading list including
live bootleg CDs and DVDs.
The link is
http://www.geocities.com/christoph_6...cktrading.html
There are lots of new additions not yet listed. Ask me for sending my actual
list in Word format if interested.

What I am searching for for a swap/trade is any other live video recording
of high quality from THE TUBES - Pro Shots only ! Especially the one from the
MTV as well as the one from 2001 from Santa Ana which was broadcasted through
the web.

Drop me a line at

if you can help.
Hope to hear from you

Christoph
Gregg

Hi Chris,

Wrong "Tubes" group ;-)

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*