David Malone

Default WTB: PSB Stratus Gold or Gold i - Dark Cherry finish

Looking for PSB Stratus Gold or Gold-i in the dark cherry finish. Must
be in good condition cosmetically. Prefer Toronto, Canada area but
will pay to ship if price is reasonable.

(there must be some PSB fans out there that are dying to try the new
Platinum T-8's and want to trade in their Golds)

David "The Hamster" Malone
bigrod

Are you still looking for these...I have a brand new set in boxes....

bigrod

Are you still looking for these...I have a brand new set in boxes....

David Malone

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 14:52:52 -0400, "bigrod"
wrote:

Are you still looking for these...I have a brand new set in boxes....

I've been offered a pair of black ones. How much and where are they
located???

Thanks,

David "The Hamster" Malone

bigrod

I just finished the listing at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll... STRK:MESE:IT

or go to www.lonestarmarketplace.com where you can also see the listing.
If you are interested, email me as I dont always check this site. I found
you by accident when I was doing some earlier searches....thanks....

bigrod

I apologize if this response appears twice, but I think I "reset" the first
response, so I am reposting.

Check out my website at www.lonestarmarketplace.com, and at the bottom you
will see the listing. I just posted today and found you by "accident"
when I was doing some searches. If you are interested, email me as I dont
monitor this site....thank you again.