Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Proposition 8 Shows Ann Coulter Right Again, Media Matters Lamer Than Ever

((Ann Coulter is a professional ****, as I've often said, BUT she is right
at least some of the time. Bret.))

Proposition 8 Shows Ann Coulter Right Again, Media Matters Lamer Than
Ever

[James Fulford]

"Ann Coulter owes herself a big I told you so over her 2005

interview with George Gurley in the New York Observer on blacks and gay
marriage. David Brocks Media Matters hated it, but Proposition 8 shows
you she was right:

[Coulter] During the gay-marriage debate, these black ministers
would come on TV and say things no white conservative would say.
Sodomy? Youre going to burn in hell for that! And I realized to
my delight that if we can get blacks to be conservatives, we have an
entire race of Ann Coulters. They do not care about politically correct.
It would be so much fun. And they are conservative! Im going to
specifically appeal to them. I decided its the only free speech Im
willing to give this year. I will go to a black church and talk about gay
marriage. The brothers arent big on queer theory. [Emphasis added by
Media Matters]The four groups most opposed to gay marriage are blacks,
Hispanics, old people and blue-collar workers i.e., the four pillars
of the Democratic Party.[Coulter 2005, New York Observer, January 9,
2005]

The Media Matters apparatchiks didnt try to refute this, they just
published it with horrified emphasis. Three years later, its the
conventional wisdom that the massive turnout of African-Americans brought
about by Obamas candidacy was what caused the victory of Proposition
8, Californias anti-gay marriage amendment. African-Americans
voted 70% to 30% in favor of normal marriage. Gays have been taking it out
on Mormons, who are extremely white, but some of them were actually heard
to hurl racial epithets during a demonstration. So Ann Coulter was right,
and Media Matters waswell, not wrong, because as I said, they didnt
even try to argue against her, but extremely lame.

Bonus War On Christmas point from the New York Observer on Ann
Coulters Christmas in New York, also quoted disapprovingly by Media
Matters:

[Coulter] Oh, it was so much fun this year, because saying Merry
Christmas is like saying Fk you! Ive said it to everyone.
You know, cab drivers, passing people on the street, whatever. And they
come up with the Happy holidays.

Merry Christmas. I mean, it really is an aggressive act in
New York.

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2008/...mer-than-ever/

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Dec 2, 5:39�pm, "BretLudwig" wrote:
((Ann Coulter is a professional ****, as I've often said, BUT she is right
at least some of the time. Bret.))

We're putting Ann Coulter on the cover of our magazine in February.
Turns out she's a Deadhead and owns a decent audio system. I'll show
her your post so she can pity you.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

We're putting Ann Coulter on the cover of our magazine in February.
Turns out she's a Deadhead and owns a decent audio system. I'll show
her your post so she can pity you.

Hmmm..... I'm not a Deadhead, nor was I ever, but I did go to several
concerts. And not for the contact high. Does Ann know how heterogeneous
her fellow concertgoers are?