Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

Default hifonics zs52cx

i've found these at a place but doesn't say response. do hifonic
speakers have a great sound? i'm think i'll try these n see. there 5.25.
theyll go in my front so i hope they sound great.
i've never heard hifonic speakers before.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Chad Wahls Chad Wahls is offline

"bob wald" wrote in message
i've found these at a place but doesn't say response. do hifonic
speakers have a great sound? i'm think i'll try these n see. there 5.25.
theyll go in my front so i hope they sound great.
i've never heard hifonic speakers before.

Never heard their speakers, just heard their amps in use. Hifonics was one
of the first and prominent in the car audio scene, they had a cult following
and their gear was priced to match the following.

They fell off the face of the earth then seemed to come back with more
inexpensive stuff. The amps seem good but god-only-knows who builds the
speakers.

Another company that's cool to find "diamonds in the rough" is Cadence,
check them out if you are amp shopping.

Chad

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Never heard their speakers, just heard their amps in use. Hifonics was
one of the first and prominent in the car audio scene, they had a cult
following and their gear was priced to match the following.

Yes, and all their amps were named for Greek gods and other characters in
Greek mythology. Now how cool is that? Much more cool than just numbers
and letters.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
brianlanning brianlanning is offline

bob wald wrote:
i've found these at a place but doesn't say response. do hifonic
speakers have a great sound? i'm think i'll try these n see. there 5.25.
theyll go in my front so i hope they sound great.
i've never heard hifonic speakers before.

I've been a hifonics fan since I got into car audio back in the early
90s. I only have experience with their amps though. They always seem
to me to have a good price/performance ratio. I havn't checked their
prices lately though.

The best thing to do is to find a place that will let you listen to
their speakers first.

brian

Hifonics or Polk adrianmezzie Car Audio 1 June 7th 04 12:42 PM
Help with hifonics amp... Jim MIllward Car Audio 2 March 29th 04 10:19 PM
Hifonics - Zeus? DJ TecThreat Car Audio 4 December 10th 03 10:17 PM
Hifonics Help steelerbrad123 Car Audio 6 November 29th 03 02:21 AM
Hifonics 1500d,JBL 1200.1,or Tsunami 1800 wicked1 Car Audio 12 November 15th 03 08:45 AM