Max Holubitsky

Default WTB: Dynaco ST-70 board

Hi,

I am working on my ST-70 series II, and have decided the circuit board
may not be worth saving... too much of it is carbonized from overheating
components, and it just seems like a bad layout. This message is just to
see if anyone out there has any sort of used ST-70 mod board sitting on
their shelf, preferably stuffed and known to be working. I don't want
something using 7199's, but I'd entertain pretty much anything else
(including FET), assuming it's in working condition, and not very much
money.

Max