W. Forsk

Default * Turtle Beach Santa Cruz... what is this card?

A friend of mine recommended the Turtle Beach Santa Cruz audio card... but
he's not someone I would take seriously, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to
come and ask here.

How does this card compare to Echo or M-Audio cards?

And aren't Turtle Beach cards severely outdated?