Arny Krueger

"David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote in
message news:O8sVe.7262$Hs6.1952@trnddc07

From here, Richard, you are looking like the typical
republican
sheep... saying nothing, but accusing others of having
faults.

Its like democrats never do that? ;-)

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message news
"David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote in
message news:O8sVe.7262$Hs6.1952@trnddc07

From here, Richard, you are looking like the typical
republican
sheep... saying nothing, but accusing others of having
faults.

Its like democrats never do that? ;-)

Good point Arny, but most of the Dems I speak to have legitimate
foundations and explanations for their motivations. Rarely, if ever,
do I see or hear the kind of seperatist, pointless accusations and
unsubstantiated slandering of the other party or another person
coming from them. If I had to choose....

The biggest problem this country has right now, is as a result of the
grossest blackmail on our population, "...With us or against us."
The very word Democracy implies the right to speak out and to
challenge.

Roger W. Norman

Nah, Democrats **** up too. I'd have to go back to Kennedy to find where
people were dying at the rate under Bush, and still it wouldn't add up.
Bush likes death, his mom thinks poor people are better off in the
Astrodome, and Bush, for the first time in his administration, accepted
responsibility for the "federal ****up".

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news
"David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote in
message news:O8sVe.7262$Hs6.1952@trnddc07

From here, Richard, you are looking like the typical
republican
sheep... saying nothing, but accusing others of having
faults.

Its like democrats never do that? ;-)

Rick Ruskin

OK. I will.

Rick Ruskin
Lion Dog Music - Seattle WA
http://liondogmusic.com
David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message ...

and Bush, for the first time in his administration, accepted
responsibility for the "federal ****up".

I'll bet his speech writers and advisors are reeling over that sound bite.