Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kurt Albershardt

Default (OT)..... What Would You Do With $87 Billion Dollars??

Analogeezer wrote:

Well part of the problem is selection...kind of like if the only
choices we had in compressors were an Alesis 3630 and an ART Levelar"

Gee last time we had the Shrub, "I invented the internet" Gore, and
"Everything is dangerous and Evil" Nader. I think I'd rather vote for
Charlie Manson than those three clowns...

Anybody catch Gen. Wesley Clark on Bill Maher last week?