Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default Got a new mouse!!!!

Just purchased a 2006 Microsoft Wireless Mouse!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!
I can go ANYWHERE WITH IT!!!

Just thought I'd share my excitement!!!

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F Tony F is offline

If I didn't know you better, Nick...I'd say you were a prick!!

:-)

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and Xenon X1200.1

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

2006 Mustang GT Coupe
Alpine IVA-D310 DVD Head Unit, Alpine MRA-550 Digital 5.1 Amp, Boston
Acoustics Z-Series Speakers, Alpine SBS-05DC Center Channel Speaker,
Amplified MTX Thunderform Sub

Posted to rec.audio.car
Branden Nelsen Branden Nelsen is offline

Meh MS mice...

/me loves his MX700, MX900 and G5 Mice.

-Branden

"MOSFET" wrote in message
Just purchased a 2006 Microsoft Wireless Mouse!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE
IT!!!!
I can go ANYWHERE WITH IT!!!

Just thought I'd share my excitement!!!

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

If I didn't know you better, Nick...I'd say you were a prick!!

:-)

Tony

Just change "prick" to "jealous" and you would about nail it.

Have fun with your car....

Nick

Posted to rec.audio.car
flak_monkey flak_monkey is offline

I just got a logitech G5 2000dpi optical mouse with resolution downshift
and upshift for detail work or fast maneuvering and adjustable weighting
on the mouse body, 6.2 megapixels per second transfer. It's excellent
for when I'm animating, but it doesn't hurt that it was designed for
gamers either ;P

--
flak_monkey

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

I just got a logitech G5 2000dpi optical mouse with resolution downshift
and upshift for detail work or fast maneuvering and adjustable weighting
on the mouse body, 6.2 megapixels per second transfer. It's excellent
for when I'm animating, but it doesn't hurt that it was designed for
gamers either ;P

Yes, but does it corner like it's on rails?

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

MOSFET wrote:
Just purchased a 2006 Microsoft Wireless Mouse!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!
I can go ANYWHERE WITH IT!!!

Just thought I'd share my excitement!!!

MOSFET

Heeeey.... is this bob wald? You're not gonna start about JVC stuff again, are ya?
Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Heeeey.... is this bob wald? You're not gonna start about JVC stuff
again, are ya?

Ouch! I thought that was funny. Comparing my post to Bob's? What an
insult!!! Maybe I should call you Captain Matt? Don't sell my car!!!!

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Deez Nutz Deez Nutz is offline

Ha HA HA you guys are funny............Ya'll never fail to get a laugh
out of me when I read these posts.