Default DVD changer with DVD-MP3?

Hi,

I was wondering if there were any DVD changers with DVD-MP3? I would like
to be able to play my DVD discs filled with mp3's. I have a unit that does
it, Farenheit 63T, but it doesn't display all the mp3s.
If anyone has any infor it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

PS - if anyone knows Farenheit tech support # I would love it. I can't find
it on the net anywhere.